3

"Where did that portal send us?" Midoriya asked, looking at the starless night sky.

They appeared to be in the city rather the P.E. Grounds, but they still didn't understand, since they appeared to have been with their teammates. But what was once the middle of the day, was now the middle of the night.

"This is most unsettling!" Iida uttered, "Not only were we ripped from our class, but now we don't know where we are!"

Uraraka looked around, hoping to see familiar faces somewhere.

Tsuyu glanced to the street vendors. She moved towards Todoroki, feeling unsettled by all the eyes on her.

Todoroki glanced at the vendors and stepped into their view to block Tsu.

"Thanks Todoroki," She whispered.

Todoroki nodded.

"Perhaps we should attempt to navigate back to U.A." Todoroki suggested.

He glared at someone staring at Tsu again.

Iida followed his look and nodded, though he thought nothing of the person staring, "I concur. I suggest we stay in our group."

"Likewise," Todoroki nodded, keeping himself next to Tsu.

Uraraka and Midoriya followed them closely.

They made their way down the sidewalk.

They eventually encased Tsu, seeing multiple people staring at her and it was clearly making her uncomfortable.

Tsu was used to being stared at because of her odd appearance, but these eyes felt incredibly judgmental and displeasing.

The group passed a poster, none of them looked at it, not realizing who was on the page.

******

"What the hell is this!" Bakugo roared, ripping an identical poster off of the wall in front of him.

Kirishima watched as Bakugo slapped his hands on either side of the paper and detonated his Quirk, much like how he destroyed Midoriya's notebook in middle school.

"Well, if you hadn't done that, maybe we could've helped you figure it out," Mina taunted.

"Cork it Raccoon Eyes!" Bakugo shouted at her. He showed her the burned paper, "You can't tell me you don't want to burn this with your acid!"

Mina looked at the poster, "You're absolutely right."

Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari pushed against each other to see the poster.

"Why does Mr. Aizawa have a wanted poster?" Kaminari asked as Kirishima took the poster from Bakugo.

"Wanted," Kirishima read aloud. "Dead or Alive."

"Does it say why?" Sero asked, looking over his shoulder.

Kirishima ran his finger down the page, "No, Bakugo burned the details."

Bakugo ripped the paper from Kirishima and threw it into the street.

"We should get back to U.A. and tell Mr. Aizawa what we found," Kaminari said anxiously, suddenly worried about his teacher.

The group nodded and headed for where they assumed U.A. was.

Mina pressed closer to the boys, seeing people staring at her.

Sero felt eyes on him as well. He glanced at the crumpled up poster on the sidewalk.

Someone staring at them kicked it and it fell into a flood stream, sending it down the street quickly.

******

Kouda picked up a crumpled ball of paper from a flood drain and threw it away.

Satou watched him, making sure they didn't lose him, since Kouda kept stopping to pick up garbage.

Ojiro jumped onto a lampost and scurried up it, looking around for any classmates or teachers.

"Do you see anything, copain?" Aoyama called up to him.

"Nope," Ojiro responded, jumping down and landing next to Tokoyami.

Tokoyami cast a look around the street, seeing people staring at them.

Most looked to have faces of disgust.

"Let's just get back to U.A." Satou muttered. "These looks are freaking me out."

The others nodded and they started on their way.

******

"I am two seconds from making a flare gun!" Yaoyorozu growled crossing her arms.

Jirou pulled her earjack out of the wall she was listening to, "I still can't detect anything."

"Guys, people are staring at us," Hagakure said, moving closer to Shouji, who had Mineta wrapped up and gagged with his extra arms since he had been bothering multiple women who passed them.

"These people are being strange," Shouji said. "They've been staring at Jirou, Mineta, and I since we walked out of the alley."

"I still don't get how that portal suddenly left us in an alleyway," Jirou said. "We probably wouldn't have ended up together if it wasn't for Shouji holding all of us."

"Whatever it is," Yaoyorozu said. "I'm sure the teachers are worried sick."

Shouji nodded, seeing all the people still staring, "Stay close guys. These people are really creeping me out."

The girls moved closer to Shouji and they made their way down the sidewalk.

******

"CLASS 1-A OF U.A. HIGH! COME TO MY VOICE!"

Aizawa glared at Present Mic, dropping his hands from his ears, "You've been yelling like that for over an hour. There is clearly no one within proximity."

"And how about a warning first Hizashi," Midnight rubbed her bleeding ear.

Mic smiled sheepishly.

Aizawa rolled his eyes, "This is ridiculous. These kids must be freaking out."

"Have a little faith in them Aizawa!" All Might said.

"I do have faith in them, but that doesn't mean I trust them not to overreact and freak out."

"Yo!" Mic yelled.

The three teachers covered their ears.

People on the street did the same, staring at the adults.

They stared at Mic's speaker, Midnight's entire costume, and All Might's abnormally large structure.

Most of them stared at Aizawa, looking frightened.

Aizawa glared at them, knowing they were assuming he was a homeless man.

"Check this out!" Mic looked at the Pro Heroes as he pointed at a poster.

The others surrounded the poster, looking baffled.

It was an advertisment poster for a Mayoral Election.

Toshinori Yagi was pasted dead center of the page. His arms were crossed with a wide smile across his face. He wore a fitted suit and his hair was nicely groomed.

The poster read:

Toshinori Yagi for Mayor, change starts with a smile.

"I didn't know you were running for Mayor," Midnight whispered to All Might.

"I...I'm not," All Might frowned. "There must be a mistake."

"Yeah," Aizawa muttered. "A smile doesn't change anything."

"Like you would know," Mic teased.

Aizawa elbowed him, "C'mon. We have to find the kids."

The teachers nodded, leaving the poster on the wall.