9

Class 1-A sat around the entry room of Shota's building.

They didn't know what to do after Enji dropped them off.

"When should the teachers be here?" Mineta groaned.

"Cork it Grape Scum!" Bakugo spat. "It's not like any of us even know."

"Kacchan he was just asking," Midoriya said.

"Shut up Deku!"

"Enough fighting."

"Mr. Aizawa!" Kaminari jumped to his feet.

Aizawa sighed, relieved to see his entire class.

"Where's All Might?" Midoriya asked, seeing Mic, Midnight, and Shota all walk in before Shota shut the door.

"Long story," Aizawa said flatly. "He'll be here tomorrow."

"What are we doing until then?" Kirishima asked.

"Going to bed," Aizawa said.

"Where?" Bakugo spat. "We don't live here!"

"There's empty bedrooms upstairs on the left side of the staircase," Shota said, crossing his arms. "Girls on the left of the hallway: boys on the right."

"I'm not sharing a room with these idiots!" Bakugo spat.

"Then sleep in the bathtub," Shota said, walking through an archway.

"Go," Aizawa ordered. "Mic, Midnight, make sure they go to the correct rooms."

"You mean make sure Mineta goes to the right room," Sero laughed as the class climbed the stairs with the teachers in tow.

Aizawa looked at Shota through the archway, seeing him in the kitchen of the building.

Aizawa walked to him.

Shota didn't look at him, taking a drink from a mug.

"Thank you for giving my students, colleagues, and I a place to stay," Aizawa said.

Shota turned his head to Aizawa and nodded, "Of course. All mutants are welcome."

Aizawa walked to Shota sitting at the dinning table, "How about we talk to better understand my situation."

Shota shrugged, "I feel this will take a while. Grab a drink and sit."

Aizawa did as told, grabbing a cup of coffee and sat down.

He looked at Shota, "First of all, what exactly is your definition of mutants? Because your version of mutants seems very different than my world's."

"Here, mutant is the label put on everyone in this city," Shota said, staring off. "I'm a mutant, Dabi, Hizashi, Enji, everyone in this city is a mutant. If you have a power, you're a mutant."

Aizawa nodded.

"What's a mutant in your world?" Shota asked.

"It's a classification of Quirk," Aizawa said.

"Quirk?" Shota frowned.

"The powers that we have," Aizawa said. "You seem to call them mutations."

Shota nodded, "So Dabi's fire emission would be considered a 'Quirk' in your dimension."

Aizawa nodded, "His is considered an Emitter Quirk, Transformation is what All Might's is, and Mutation is when the users physical appearance is permanently affected."

Shota nodded.

"What do the mutants have against Toshinori Yagi?" Aizawa asked. "I know what Dabi said, but I'd rather hear from someone mentally stable."