11

Aizawa sighed, watching the TV in the living room of Shota's house.

He was using Mic's headphones to listen so he wouldn't wake anyone.

He hadn't slept all night, knowing he'd have to be ready to run upstairs and tie up Mineta at some point.

After that, he couldn't sleep since him, Midnight, and Mic slept on the futon in the living room together since they all fit.

He couldn't understand how Mic and him didn't fall off though with how much Midnight had been flopping around in her sleep.

She had slept in the middle and kicked and punched both the men all night.

Mic slept through it, but the moment her hand hit Aizawa in the nose he was awake for the rest of the night.

Aizawa glanced at his friends.

Mic was on his back, hanging off the edge. He was snoring with his mouth hanging open. His hair was askew since he didn't wash the hair gel out before bed and he had one bare leg hanging out of the blankets.

Midnight had her face pressed against Mic's cheek and her arm thrown over his face, her bicep covering his mouth enough to muffle his snoring, which Aizawa was greatful for, and her forearm angled up across the left side of his face. Her rear was pressed against Aizawa's thigh from the angle of her sleeping position and he could feel her legs weaved around his legs under the blankets.

Mic's leather jacket and pants were on the armchair in the corner with his sunglasses, gloves, and directional speaker sitting on top along with Midnight's hero accessories and costume, since she decided to steal Shota's clothes to sleep in.

Aizawa was watching the news report from the "mutant attack" on the city.

He glanced to the stairs, cursing when he heard footsteps beneath the sound of the news.

He knew given their situation, if it was a student coming he could tell them to shut up about the teachers sleeping in the same bed, but he still didn't feel it would be appropriate for any of them to see two teachers cuddling, especially with one only wearing underwear and a T-shirt.

He quickly untangled his legs from Midnight's and fell in his attempt to get up quickly to cover Mic's exposed leg.

"Oh thank god it's just the blind man," Aizawa sighed, seeing Shota coming down the stairs in a T-shirt and sweatpants.

"Oh god, you mean you thought I was a student about to walk in on the most inappropriate three way they'd ever see," Shota responded. "Good thing I can't."

Aizawa blinked. He snorted, seeing Shota's exaggerated smile that matched the smile he always gave his class.

Aizawa took off Mic's headphones and set them on the end table.

He covered Mic's exposed leg and followed Shota into the kitchen.

"Coffee?" Shota offered, already preparing the coffee maker.

"Please," Aizawa said. "Thanks to Midnight I couldn't sleep."

"Sleep cuddler?" Shota asked.

"Mhm," Aizawa nodded. "She finally latched on to Mic, but before that she was driving me crazy. And she still ended up capturing my lower half."

Shota snorted, "Sounds like Nemuri Kayama."

"That's exactly who it is," Aizawa said.

"I assumed from all the flirting during the meeting," Shota said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mic yawned, walking into the room. He sat next to Aizawa and immediately slammed his face down on the table.

"Midnight," Aizawa said.

"It's Midnight?" Mic asked, sounding dazed. "Is that why I'm so tired?"

Aizawa frowned and sniffed Mic, smelling something sweet. He covered his face, immediately feeling dizzy.

"Mic, go shower, Midnight must've been using her quirk in her sleep," Aizawa ordered.

"Might want to take him," Shota said. "The bathroom is on the same side as the girls room, don't want them seeing something they shouldn't."

Aizawa nodded and stood up, leading Mic out. He grabbed Mic's clothes before taking him upstairs.

Shota walked to the living room when he heard knocking on the front door.

He grabbed the door.

"Have you seen the news!" Emi spat immediately marching into the building.

"I haven't really seen much of anything since I was five," Shota said, closing the door.

"Not funny," Emi spat, biting her lips when she felt a smile tug at her lips. She hated smiling, solely because of her mutation.

"If you're referring to Dabi from last night, I'm well aware and it's been taken care of."

"Taken care of? Without me!" Emi spat.

"Be quiet!" Midnight groaned, slapping a pillow over her head.

"What the hell is Nemuri doing here?" Emi spat at Shota.

Shota sighed and grabbed Emi's good arm, dragging her to the kitchen.

"That's not who you think it is," Shota said. "I'll explain later. And Dabi's punishment doesn't concern you, your focus is the safety within Mutant City."

"My focus is residents of Mutant City!" Emi snapped. "That includes Dabi, and all those mutants he put in danger! Shota, I should've been part of Dabi's punishment decision!"

Shota sighed, rubbing his head, "Look, Emi. Last night was incredibly crazy and I wasn't going to bother you."

Emi growled, walking to the archway, "You're a dick Shota."

"It was one decision Emi," Shota sighed. "Dabi's out of commission for two months and the teens he was with are all fine and upstairs."

Emi sighed, "Okay. Make sure I can meet all the mutants so they can be counted."

"I will," Shota nodded. "Don't worry."

Emi nodded, "Tell your kids I say hi."

Shota nodded, "I will."

Emi stepped through the archway.

"Wait Emi, did you get Tenko home last night?" Shota asked as Emi stepped out the door.

"Yeah, he's waiting at the school right now," Emi said. "He was hoping to meet the new teens from last night."

Shota nodded, "Tell him I'll try and have them there, but after last night I may not send them."

Emi nodded, "Okay, have a good day teaching your brats."

"I will."

Emi closed the door behind her.