6

Toya rubbed his face before glaring at Todoroki, "This is ridiculous! What were you even doing in the city Shoto?"

Todoroki stared at Toya, "I don't know..."

"You don't know?" Toya spat. "You don't know why you snuck out of the house and followed me to the city? Did you even think of how worried Dad will be?"

Todoroki frowned, "Me? Everyone has thought you were dead for ten years!"

Toya looked at him with complete confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Todoroki, are you sure this is your brother? Ribbit."

"Yes!" Both the brothers responded.

Todoroki looked at Toya.

"No one move," Toya growled, pulling out his phone as it started vibrating like crazy.

It was a contact named "Tone-deaf" texting him, sending him message after message:

You attacked!?

What's wrong with you!?

Are you an idiot!

Are your brother and his friends okay at least?

I'm heading to the escape.

I found a lot of mutants wandering the streets. I managed to detour the authorities away but we have to tell Shota so we can keep watch for awhile.

This is bad Dabi, really bad!

Toya pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What's wrong Toya?" Todoroki asked.

Toya glared at Todoroki, "Stop calling me Toya! It's Dabi! And thanks to you and your friends, I probably just lost the only job I've ever been good at!"

Before the teens could say anything, Toya jumped and prepared himself to fight when the hatch fell open.

"Mic-Sensei!" Uraraka called, seeing her English teacher's head poke into the hatch upside down.

I found fifteen mutant teens and four adults, The man signed.

"Send them down, Hizashi," Dabi sighed.

The teens all seemed relieved as all their Class 1-A classmates climbed into the tunnel.

Bakugo looked ready to detonate the entire city.

"All Might!" Midoriya smiled wide as the Number One Hero dropped into the tunnel.

All Might grinned, "Hello good students!"

All Might bolted up right and cracked his head on the roof of the tunnel. He dropped his head, grabbing his skull at the unexpected impact.

Dabi raised a brow, "Yo Mega Man, this is the only tunnel we got, don't destroy it."

"My apologies young man," All Might responded.

"Are the other teachers with you?" Tsuyu asked, touching her chin.

"Yes," All Might responded as Midnight climbed down the ladder.

Dabi helped her off the ladder.

"I like the costume, Hot Stuff," Dabi winked at the woman.

Midnight smirked, "You're not too bad yourself."

Todoroki looked disgusted.

"Not the time for a conquest, Yo!" Mic teased, dropping into the tunnel.

Midnight raised a brow at him, "You're just jealous."

Dabi looked at Mic in confusion, "You can talk?"

"Yeah," Mic nodded.

Hizashi snapped his fingers for attention.

Dabi looked up, "Oh. That explains it. Get down here Tone-deaf!"

The teens covered their ears when Dabi yelled.

One second, Hizashi signed. I have one more mutant up here. I'm warning you though. It's someone you won't be expecting at all.

"Just send them down and close the hatch before the Regs catch on!" Dabi spat. "I don't care if it's another freaking me!"

Hizashi nodded and pulled his head back up.

Dabi watched as Aizawa climbed down the ladder.

Dabi's features fell in annoyance, "Never mind, one Dead Eyes is enough."

Aizawa rolled his eyes at Dabi, "I'd rather have only one Present Mic, but you don't hear me complaining."

Dabi blinked feeling unsettled when Aizawa made eye contact with him. He looked away quickly.

Hizashi pulled the false dirt back into place and closed the hatch.

"Why do we have to hide in a stupid tunnel!" Bakugo growled.

"Enough whinning," Aizawa looked at his student. "We're all lucky to have gotten help in the first place."

Bakugo growled, sparks flashing in his hands.

"Don't cause explosions down here Bakugo!" Kirishima said.

"If we have to hide down here, I'll do what I want!"

"No, you won't," Aizawa said flatly. His hair stood up and his eyes glowed red as his scarf started levitating.

Dabi looked at his hand, attempting to create a flame to see if Aizawa really had the same power as Shota. He looked at Hizashi when nothing happened.

Aizawa wrapped his scarf around Bakugo when the teen wouldn't give up and was attempting to break the walls of the tunnel.

Hizashi and Dabi watched in astonishment, Shota never had equipment for that.

"We apologize for our student's rowdiness," All Might said. "We are all tense after this odd day."

No problem, Hizashi signed. Dabi and I are having a rough night too.

"I'm afraid I don't know Sign Language," All Might said.

"He's said it's okay, we're all having a rough night," Dabi said. "We can help you guys find peace, you just have to come with us."

Dabi raked his fingers through his hair, he hated Shota's idea of an "encouraging welcome". There was nothing enjoyable, let alone peaceful of either cities that he bounced between nightly.

"There's no need to find peace!" All Might laughed. "The Symbol of Peace is right here!"

Dabi looked at him with disinterest, "Right. Let's go."

The students looked at their teachers as Dabi and Hizashi started down the tunnel.

Todoroki followed, trying not to lose his brother again.

Aizawa was the first to follow after, dragging Bakugo with him.

Mic followed him and the class started to follow with All Might and Midnight following close.

All Might kept himself hunched over, trying not to hit his head again.

Dabi glanced at Hizashi, who was texting on his phone.

Texting your boyfriend Tone-deaf? Dabi teased.

Hizashi lifted his middle finger, hiding it from the group behind them.

You didn't deny it, Dabi smirked.

Hizashi rolled his eyes, Not. My. Boyfriend.

Dabi snorted. He glanced back at their guests, his eyes halting on Midoriya as him and All Might spoke quietly.

Dabi's lip curled and he turned his head forward again, continuing down the tunnel.