8

"So it's settled," Shota said, while signing for Hizashi. "Dabi, you're suspended from scouting for two months or until this situation blows over. Hizashi, we'll find you a new partner and get you back out there soon."

"I still say it's not fair, but whatever," Dabi spat. "I feel I should get some recognition for saving those mutants."

"You mean like that news report that will surely put a target on your back for years to come?"

Hizashi snickered, turning his head.

Dabi kicked him, "Shut up Tone-deaf."

"Don't fight," Shota muttered. "Dabi and Hizashi, you're dismissed."

Dabi and Hizashi stood up.

Dabi frowned, looking at All Might when he suddenly started coughing violently.

"Are you okay?" Dabi frowned.

All Might waved him off.

"It's nothing," All Might choked out.

"That doesn't sound like nothing," Shota said.

Hizashi blinked, frowning as smoke started emitting from All Might's body. His eyes widened when blood ran down his chin from his mouth.

"What the hell?" Dabi muttered. "Are you okay?"

"F-Fine," All Might coughed, fighting to stay in his muscle form.

"All Might," Aizawa looked at him. "Don't force yourself to stay in 'Muscle Form'. You're going to hurt yourself."

All Might gasped.

Dabi and Hizashi stared in astonishment when All Might disappeared in a sudden burst of smoke.

When the smoke cleared, All Might in his "True Form" was hunched forward, spewing out several mouthfuls of blood.

Dabi jumped back when the blood sprayed onto him.

"I'm so sorry!" All Might said quickly, "I'll pay to have it cleaned."

Hizashi stared at All Might in horror.

Shota's brows pulled together.

Dabi's eyes widened.

All Might looked up at him. His light blue eyes swollen with remorse for staining Dabi's clothes.

Dabi's eyes filled with burning rage.

Hizashi grabbed him and threw him backwards, knocking him into the podium.

Shota jumped back from the podium due to the impact.

All Might stood up quickly, his suit collar falling off one shoulder.

Mic, Midnight, and Aizawa all lept to their feet.

"What's his problem?" Mic spat.

"What's my problem?" Dabi spat, standing up. "You disguised Toshinori Yagi and snuck him into our city! Toshinori Yagi!"

"Dabi, calm down!" Shota ordered. "I'm sure there is a misunderstanding."

"You didn't see what I just saw!" Dabi screamed at Shota.

"Of course he did!" Mic spat.

"Calm down," Aizawa glared at Dabi "We didn't do anything. His Quirk physically transforms his body."

"Toshinori Yagi is a mutant terminator!" Dabi shouted.

Hizashi grabbed him, trying to hold him back.

All Might frowned, "I'd never hurt a mutant."

"You've slaughtered thousands!" Dabi roared as a blue glow sparked in his palms, "Including my mother!"

"I would never!" All Might gasped.

"I swore I'd kill you," Flames started in Dabi's palms.

Hizashi didn't notice, too distracted by his attempt to hold Dabi back.

"The moment your damn catchers dumped chemicals on my baby brothers face and called him an animal! I swore you'd die by my fire."

Aizawa didn't get the chance to activate his Quirk before Dabi blasted a blinding stream of fire.

Aizawa cursed covering his eyes as he, and everyone in the room lost their vision to Dabi's light.

All Might stumbled back, feeling the heat of Dabi's flames as he blocked his face with his arms. He held down the urge to scream when he felt flames lick his forearms.

Almost as quickly as it started, the commotion died.

The room felt like a sauna, but there were no more flames.

All Might blinked against the darkness of his vision, squinting to try and see.

He winced, turning his arms, just barely making out what appeared to be severe burns on his forearms from his attempt to cover his face.

All Might looked towards the front of the room, trying to figure out why Dabi had stopped so abruptly.

He blinked as his eyes finally adjusted.

Shota's hair was standing straight up, his eyes glowing red. Somehow Dabi's blinding attack didn't work on Shota.

All Might was about to go off on Dabi, until he realized that Dabi looked just as shocked by his actions as everyone else.

He stared at his hands, his arms shaking violently.

Hizashi was still holding him as Dabi slumped to his knees.

Dabi gripped the fabric of Hizashi's sleeve and started sobbing as visions of a woman with white hair and burns all around her body flashed in his vision.

"I-I'm sorry!" He cried.

He buried his face into Hizashi's shoulder.

Hizashi rocked him as Dabi started murmuring incoherently.

"What kind of horror has that boy suffered?" All Might muttered to himself, astonished by Dabi's sudden shift in emotions.

Shota slowly disabled his mutation.

Dabi didn't attack again, sobbing almost hysterically in Hizashi's arms.

"What the hell is wrong with him!" Aizawa shouted.

"Mental trauma from watching his family suffer," Shota spat.

He crouched down and touched Hizashi's shoulder.

Take him home and tell his father.

Hizashi patted Shota's arm. He stood up, pulling Dabi with him.

Hizashi led Dabi out of the building.

All Might looked down at his burns, smelling the horrible stenched of charred flesh.

He glanced at Shota, seeing the man's nose twitch.

The Pro Heroes walked to All Might.

"Where's the hospital," Aizawa demanded.

"I'll take you," Shota said, heading for the door.

"No," Aizawa growled. "After that, none of you have earned our trust. Tell us where the hospital is and where you took my class!"

"I can only show you," Shota said. "With your friend's current physical appearance, you will only be trusted if you're with me."

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at his parallel self, "Fine, but if even one more person attacks us. I will destroy this city to find where you took my students."

Shota nodded, "Fair enough. Come on."