🎄Mistletoe🎄

{ This is a Christmas Special Oneshot owo

I'm sorry I haven't been active and haven't been updating my stories recently, my motivation seems to be faltering every now and then, but I'll try my hardest to update even my NightKiller That One Feeling Book and my Ask & Dares book.

For the meantime, I hope you enjoy this oneshot, and Merry Christmas to everyone out there ! 🦌⛄🎄🎅

- Kawaii ♡ }

༻ ❄ ❄ ❄ ༺

Nightmare groaned in annoyance at the loud music that was blaring around him. He was dragged into a Christmas Party at the Star Sanses' house by his comrades and Dream himself. He never wanted to come because of how sickeningly positive everyone was around him, making him feel sick and disgusted at how much positivity was around him.

But somehow, he felt a little bit left out (which he didn't admit out loud do course) so he forced himself to come along, surprising everyone, even Dream who was even more happy than ever.

Everything was seemingly chaotic at the moment.

Blueberry was running around like a maniac because he ate and demolished all of the cupcakes in the buffet table and now, he's currently in the midst of a sugar rush to which Dust had to handcuff his wrist to Blue's in order to not lose him out of sight.

And now poor Dust was being dragged around by the hyper high Blue--

Horror (who was drunk) was having a heated make-out session with Lust (who was also drunk-) in the corner a while ago to which Ink had to push the heated couple into a spare soundproofed room when Lust accidentally moaned out in public.

Why soundproof you may ask ?

Oh, don't act dumb and clueless you sinners, you already know why--

Cross was trying to avert Dream from everything that he thought was too sinful and overly mature for the innocent bean. And poor yellow LightStick was confused until they both ended up below a mistletoe together, making everyone chant for the two to kiss...

And Nightmare got overly protective and yeeted Cross out of the window which worried Dream and was now nursing and looking after poor Oreo boy in his room.

Error kept on teasing Ink about his height and kept on saying how short he was which he regretted as he was now running away from Ink who had Broomie in his hands, ready to smack Error once he got a close distance to him.

Geno and 404, the Tsunderes, were also running around as they were trying to escape Reaper and Bill who just casually floated after their lovers, snickering.

Color had to bring Epic into one of the other spare rooms since Epic had a stomach ache after eating too many cookies.

Fresh was on the DJ box, and was also responsible for the music, having a breakdance competition with Dance while Deccy was just recording everything.

Classic and Outer were just... peacefully sleeping together, cuddled up with each other on the couch even throughout the chaos and loud music. (If I hear or see any hateful comments towards this ship, I will delete it. If you don't like this ship, then ignore it. Same goes for FellSci.)