※ Happy Father's Day ※

{ This is a late one, (why are you surprised ? I always get the special ones late as always-). I'm sorry if I was late, I had... family issues at home to deal with since my mom is about to get married to a guy who's like 10 years younger than her (and no, he isn't my father) and me and my family is concerned and all, but EnJoY-

- Kawaii 💖 }

● 3rd Person's P.O.V. ●

Nightmare groaned as the bright sunlight glowed on his face through the curtains, but he still had his eye socket closed. He didn't want to wake up just yet. He tried using his tentacles to shield his from the light, but it was no use.

The almighty King of Negativity doesn't really tend to wake up at such a late hour, but after last night's events of causing chaos and terrorizing of another useless and pathetic AU, he was exhausted and might as well let this one slide.

Nightmare rolled to his side to avoid the light and stretched his arm out in hopes to grab and cuddle his husband, or as he would like to call him, his Queen.

But to his dismay, he couldn't feel anything but blank and cold space on the mattress beside him which meant that his loving other had rose out of bed a while ago and had woken up before him.

Nightmare groaned in annoyance, forcing his one eye socket opened and frowned at the empty space next to him. 'He doesn't usually wake up this early... Where could he be ?' He thought, but before he could do anything else, his attention was caught when the bedroom door was banged open and in came three young skeletons.

One skeleton was black-boned, had lime colored streak marks tainted in each of his eye sockets, going upward and downwards with a small symbol of a crescent moon on his forehead in the same color, and he had the same colored pinpricks. He wore a nice purple sweater and has three black tentacles like Nightmare's sprouting in his back, except they had particles of lime on each end.

The second skeleton was also black-boned but unlike the first one, didn't have any tentacles. His left eye socket had one single violet pinprick in it while his right one was just empty. He wore a lavender shirt and his soul, which was a goopy target was shown in his chest, just outside of his shirt.

The last skeleton however, unlike the other first two, had white bones and looked very similar to Nightmare when he was in his Passive form. He also had Nightmare's golden crown worn around his skull and had very lovely purple eye lights. He was wearing a dark purple shirt.

All of their eye light's went wide in excitement as they spotted the older skeleton awake.

"DADDY !!!" They all screamed in happiness, running towards the king-sized bed and eagerly jumped on it, scurrying to hug their father.

"You're awake !" The young skeleton with tentacles, named Crescent said, happily hugging his father's left arm. Crescent was the eldest one out of the three kids.

Nightmare chuckled tiredly, hugging his precious sons back. But he couldn't help but wonder what they were all so excited about.

"Good morning my little princes, where's Mommy, and what's with all the sudden excitement about ?" The dark king asked, sitting up and used three of his tentacles to pat each son's skull.

"Mommy is downstairs, in the kitchen !" The white skeleton exclaimed, happily putting his hands together and smiled. This was Merciless, the youngest one out of the three sons.