※ 💜"I Love You for Infinity"💛 ※ [[ Part 2 ]]

{ Since WattPad won't let me put 2 pictures above, here's the second picture that I wanted to place instead of the music video :

Take these two pictures as a hint for what's about to happen in Part 2 aka the finale of the "I Love You for Infinity" one shot.

Also, play the song above while reading this one shot for vibe-

Also, I'm very sorry this came out too late and I made you peeps wait qwq

This is for you Itz_NightLight !

- Kawaii 💖 }

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

Dream was secretly scanning through the humongous crowd of people that were sat to find a specific someone he was hoping to see. He had to stop himself from smiling widely when his eye lights landed on Cross after years of separation and not being able to see each or hang out with each other because of the war going on.

The truth was, he never wanted to marry Killer.

He was forced to.

This marriage wasn't full of love and commitment for both him and Killer.

Instead, it was full of lies and deception.

~ Flashback ~

Dream gasped when he heard the news.

"B-But father-!"

"Silence !" King Solaris interrupted him before he could finish speaking.

"The decision has already been made. You will marry Prince Killer by the next month, and that's final. You need to understand that it's what's best for both of our kingdoms and that it will make us an even more stronger kingdom if we reunite with another stronger one."

Dream could feel tears starting to form in the corner of his eye sockets.

He loves Cross ! Not Killer !

"B-But I don't love him-! I love-"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO THE HECK YOU LOVE ! YOU'RE GONNA MARRY PRINCE KILLER, AND THAT IS FINAL ! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?!" The king boomed.

"SOLAR ! DO NOT YELL AT OUR SON LIKE THAT !" The queen scolded her husband in a raised voice, angry how he just shouted at their son.

Dream bursted out into sobs, running out of the throne room and into the long hallways, running as fast as he could upstairs to his bedroom, opening the door and shutting it afterwards with a loud bang.