※ Killer Vs. Noot Noot's Desk ※

{ Plankton is me in the picture above ;w;

Also, this is sorta a shitpost-

I think-

-Kawaii 💖 }

Requested by : Keirasteria

※ Jealous! Killer X Nightmare ※

※ Genre : Slight Angst (maybe) + Fluff + L I M E ※

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

Nightmare sighed deeply as he gazed upon his desk, admiring everything about it. He softly grazed his hand on the polished wood, feeling how smooth it was when it touched his fingertips. He loved the smell of oak wood and polish that filled the room since the day he stole it from a furniture store on an AU during one if their attacks and was brought into the castle.

"Oh my lovely desk ~ What'd I do without you ?" The king sighed in content and pure admiration, clearly sounding stupid if someone else other than him had heard what he just said.

But clearly, the desk was unresponsive.

Well what'd you expect ? Its a fucking desk for crying out loud !

But what can he say ? Everyone has their own special comfort object. Ink's is Broomie, his giant paintbrush, Error's are his puppets and his chocolate, Horror's is his bloody axe, Dust's is his brother's scarf and his ghost brother himself, Cross' was his giant knife and chocolate, Killer's was his knives, and Nightmare's were books and his "oh, so precious" desk.

Nightmare sniffed the aroma of his desk, as he laid the right side of his skull on its smooth surface, rubbing on it. (Jeez Noot, stop simping for your desk, next thing you'd want to do is have sexual intercourse with it that Killer wouldn't let it happen.)

Just then, Nightmare's phone rang, the sudden sound making a slight vibration on the wooden surface. Nightmare jolted a bit in surprise before groaning and grabbing it to see what was on screen.

'REMINDER ALARM ! DATE WITH BAE AT 5:00 PM AT PICNIC AREA'

Nightmare's eye socket widened as he re-read the reminder on screen and quickly scrambled to get up and run out of his office and down the castle hallway. He almost forgot that he was going to take Killer out on a date at 5 in the afternoon.

And it was 4:50 pm already.

"SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT-" He cursed loudly and repeatedly, reaching his room and throwing the door open and dashed towards his wardrobe, looking for something simple, nice, and decent for him to wear. He grabbed a maroon hoodie and some ripped jeans, quickly changing into them before checking his phone and looking at the time.

4:57 pm.

He quickly placed his phone inside his hoodie pocket and teleported away, appearing in front of a door with red warning signs painted on them.

Killer's door.

Nightmare was about to knock before he thought of something. "Shit- I forgot the rose bouquet-" He cursed, quickly teleporting back to his room and grabbing a bouquet of beautiful, fresh red roses lying on the table which he sto- BOUGHT from a store of a random AU and teleported back in front of Killer's room and knocked.

"Hold up !" Shuffling could be heard inside along with footsteps approaching. Moments later, the door was opened and Killer peaked his skull out, smiling when he saw his boyfriend standing there. "Oh, hello Nighty !"