※ Late Night Massages ※

{ Aaaayyyyyy- Look who's back- I'm sorry I've been dead for some time :") I'll try to update more if I have time.

- Kawaii ♡ }

Requested by : WeirdUpsidedownLlama

♡ Nightmare X Killer ♡

※ Genre : Slight Angst + Fluff ※

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

Nightmare sighed deeply, keeping his one cyan eye light fixed on the paperwork he was reading. It was late at night, probably around 11:45 pm or something.

He tapped his pen on the wooden desk continuously, creating a tapping sound that echoed throughout the humongous space of his dark office with his desk lamp being the only source of light in the dark room.

On the right side of Nightmare's desk stood a tall stack of papers and important documents, some containing important information about the Star Sanses, and some plans for attack and battles. There was also an empty plain mug placed near the pile.

When their latest plan to attack the Star Sanses had failed yet again, Nightmare had been locked in his office for two days straight, not even going out once for a break. He has been working on a new and full-proof plan and hasn't taken a single stop or rest. The gang respected their boss' need of time and privacy so they let him be.

He was determined to defeat those drastic, annoying star shuts once and for all. And there was no to tell him to stop otherwise.

There was a small knock on the door that grabbed Nightmare's attention. Who the hell could still be awake in the middle of the night ?

"Nighty ? It's me, Killer, can I come in ?" Cam a soft and slightly tired voice from behind the large wooden oak double doors that led to Nightmare's office.

Nightmare placed his signature pen down beside the paperwork he was working on and stared back at the door. "Come in..." He said in his usual monotone voice. There was a small click before one of the double doors opened up to reveal a silhouette of another skeleton standing there.

The light from the castle hallway that escaped into Nightmare's office made the grumpy octopus hiss a bit and flinch at how suddenly bright it was, considering how much he liked being in the dark or a room without too much light and brightness.

Killer quickly apologised and immediately closed the door he opened after he let himself in the dark office of his boyfriend.

Boyfriend. Yes that's the word. The King of Negativity and a killer, dating. Who would've thought they'd end up together in a relationship ? Most importantly, who would've thought that these two would end up so perfectly together ?

The NightKiller shippers, readers, and the eccentric, slash, weird author of this book do of course.

.....Oops.....

* Please stand by . . . *

EHEM ! Anyways, back to the story...

"Why are you still awake at this time ?" Nightmare asked as he eyed the smaller with a faint cyan hue dusting his cheekbones as he saw what the his lover was wearing. Killer was wearing his usual light blue bunny onesie that had bunny ears on the top of the hood and a fluffy white cotton tail on the back. Killer also wore fluffy blue bunny slippers on his feet, making him look absolutely adorable and cute in Nightmare's eye.