※ "IMPOSTER !" ※

{ Huehehehhehehehehehe-

Don't cha just love it when random ideas come up in your mind ??? :P

Also this is gonna be short, the end was rushed because I'm in online class, and I feel like I'm high while writing this-

I'm addicted to playing Among Us right now and I'm a very (BAD-) good Imposter ÙwÚ.

- Kawaii ❤ }

Requested by : No one :P

※ Noot Noot X Knifu Waifu ※

※ Random ??? & Floof

●※● ●※● ●※●

"NIGHTY ~!" Killer said in a sing-song voice as he busted the doors to him and Nightmare's shares room open, where the King of Negativity himself sat cross-crossed on the bed, reading get another book.

The goopy octopus sighed in annoyance to being interrupted during his reading time. "What is it Killer ?" Nightmare mumbled, not taking his eye off of the page he was glued onto.

Killer giggled and skipped towards their bed. "It's Saturday !"

"So ?"

Killer looked at him almost dumbfounded. "So ? What do you mean by "So ?" ??? It's Saturday night, which means, its Game Night !" He giggled childishly looking up at his boss (BoYfRiEnD-) with "hopeful eye lights".

Nightmare took one look at him before going back to reading his book. "Yeah, about that... I wanna skip tonight, I don't feel like doing anything other that read my book, so yeah, you go on without me."

Killer pouted. "But tonight is special ! Instead of playing boardgames and card games, we're gonna be playing an online game that I discovered called Among Us ! C'mon Nighty, don't be such a killjoy...."

Nightmare looked up and saw Killer's pleading face, which he was gonna secretly admit, it was adorable and... irresistible...

'Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it-'

Nightmare groaned in defeat, shutting his book close. ".... Damn you and your damn cuteness." He always wonders why Killer manages to win over him and wonders if he just loved him too much to say no.

Killer grinned happily.

"What game are we playing again ? And how do we play it ?" Nightmare asked as he sat down next to Killer.

"Its called Among Us and its an online game playable on any gadgets. You play either if you host or join a game. It's either playable by 4, 5-10 members with a different color. There's either 1, 2, or 3 imposters, depending on what the host chooses while the rest are crewmates. If you're a crewmate, then you have to complete your tasks, report dead bodies, look out for suspicious people or activity, and most importantly : don't get killed. If you get killed, you're still in the game, but as a ghost, and you still need to finish your tasks to fill the tasks bar and win before the Imposter does. If you're the/an Imposter, then your job is to blend in with the crew to avoid suspicion, sabotage when possible, and kill off the crewmates and try to not get caught. Understand ?" Killer explained, handing Nightmare his phone which has already been opened to the menu screen of the app he described.