※ When Their Son Gets Hurt [[Part. 2]] ※

{ I accidentally pressed the publish option when this wasn't finished yet and I am very sorry about it (╥﹏╥)

Since someone requested a part 2 or an aftermath of this oneshot, I decided to make that wish come true UwU

I need to hurry up before my motivation dies down on me again-

- Kawaii ❤️ }

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

Crescent groaned as he stirred awake, wincing slightly as he tried to open his left eye socket. Then he remembered the events from yesterday...

He remembered the incident that happened at school, how his friends and cousins were worried about him, how his Dad and Mom reacted when they saw his socket in cracks and blood hidden under his eye patch, and how they soothed him when he broke down into tears.

That brought a smile to Crescent's face... No wonder he admires and loves his parents so much... He couldn't help but look up to them.

He slowly sat up, and yawned, stretching a bit. Something soft was covering his injured socket so he lifted his hand and gently touched what it was, feeling a soft texture.

Bandages. Killer wrapped them around his skull to cover his injury from infection after cleaning it off yesterday. He carefully got of bed, not really feeling in the mood to change out of his pajamas.

And besides, it's Saturday. No school for two days.

He slipped on his fluffy white bunny slippers before marching over to his room door, opening it up and being careful to not bump it on his injury or it would make him feel a large amount of pain...

He closed the door after going outside and faced the double doors across his room. His parents' room. Killer and Nightmare wanted Crescent's room to be as close as possible to theirs, just in case of emergencies. Crescent walked up to their door and knocked gently.

"Mommy ? Daddy ?" He asked, but heard no response. They're probably awake already and downstairs in the dining room for breakfast.

The child then walked along the long hallway where his and his parents' room were in. The floor he was walking on was carpeted with velvet, the color matching the large silk curtains that hung on the windows, lowered down and covering them to prevent sunlight from bursting in since Nightmare doesn't really like places with too much light.

He reached the stairs and walked down, skipping with each step with a giggle but was still being careful knowing he still has an injury. The stairs were made out of smooth black marble that felt cold under Crescent's touch as he held onto the railings.

A buttery smell filled his nose bone as he neared the kitchen and dining room.

"Nighty, stop !"

"But-!"

"No ! Now is not the right time for this ! Crescent might come in any moment and see us !"

"He's still asleep !"

"Still-! MpH-!"

Crescent peeked into the room.

"Mommy ? Daddy ?" He called out.

Killed immediately pulled away and pushed Nightmare off of him, making the taller stumble and fall onto the floor with a small 'oof !'

There was a very noticeable blush on Killer's face. "H-Hey honey ! Good morning to you." He stuttered with a small wavering smile, trying to act casual as he leaned on the counter, ignoring the groans coming from his husband who was still on the floor.