Chapter 17

No one's POV
Y/n notice that nayeon's phone keeps vibrating on the table while they were eating.

lian and Y/n keep looking at nayeon worriedly even y/n auntie.

When they finished their dinner. Nayeon excuses her self to them.

Nayeon's POV
"I'll just answer this call," I said to them and go outside.

unknown number - bold
nayeon - italic

who's this? who are you?

you will know me if you come over here in the Im's mansion

I sight. I don't have any clue who is this.  And why the fuck want me this to go to the mansion. The hell this creepy.

If you don't want then we will kill your sibling with y/n. Be sure that you're coming here. *hung up*.

The hell I don't want to go there but for the safety of my family is important to me even where hate each other.

And I promise that I will protect y/n no matter what.

I go back to inside and they look at me worried. I sight.

"Can I talked to y/n first" I said looking down.

We go outside and I'm still loking down.

Y/n's POV
"What do you want to talked about Ms. Im" I said teasely. I feel that this is seroius so I did it.

"Well, I didn't tell you this earlier. Someone is calling me if I didn't come you and my sibling will die so" She said while me smilimg cause she tell me the truth.

"Why are you smiling" she asked confused.

"You just telled the truth. I know it in the first, while your in the bathroom I looked at your phone that's why I know" I said going closer to her and kiss her forhead for no reason.

I hugged her and asked. "Should we go to the mansion" I asked looking in her eyes. She just nodded.

We go back inside and say goodbye to auntie and lian.

Nayeon's POV
When y/n hug me why do I feel safe to her the fuck.

I feel butterflys in my stomach that I don't even get it why. Do I fall in live to this human.

I smile and It's awkard that she just kiss my forhead.

Where heading to the mansion and Where are really near.

I feel nervouse seeing the gate I looked at y/n and she looked at me to. She just smile at me and hold my hand.

"Don't be nervouse remember your a stronger vampire" She said while looking at me still holding my hand.

I smile and nodded. I looked at our hand.

We leave her car and we stayed outside. Y/n trying to dragged me but I stop her.

She lookes at me confuse. I just giggle at her cutrnesses.

I let her be alone outside. I don't want her to be danger.

"stay here I'll go ahead, wait for me okay" She nodded in response. I chuckled.

At first I'm nervous but hell this is important and I don't want my love ones will die.

When I'm in front to the door I look at y/n once again and go back to stare the door.

Suddenly, The door opened I got nervous but no one open the door.