Chapter 10

Mr Im's POV
Hopefully, author-nim let me have a line
(Yahh shut your fucking mouth)
Okay chill chill

I was spying my daughter all the time when she's with y/n. Last time I reasoned to nayeon that I need y/n but the truth is, it was dahyun she is the one the reason why my wife dies because of giving birth to her before but I'm not mad at that. Well, I want too killed y/n so that Kim's industry.

 I want it to be low ranked so our company will high be ranked. I want Kim's family to suffer but the only one I want to suffer is y/n I feel that nayeon and y/n will end up in a relationship it's not allowed to an emperor. Where here at the park following the two datings.

 I see nayeon's eyes quickly changed so I stop my team for kidnapping y/n. I will give this job for mina we have a deal as well if she doesn't succeed she will die with her squad with y/n except for my child.

Y/n's POV
We reached our dorm, I placed nayeon in her solo bed, I go to the balcony as I can't literally sleep.

 I was thinking the day nayeon make me happy today I can't forget about it but something bothered me the one in the van nayeon eyes change into red quickly.

I don't have to think about that it will cause trouble if something happened then I will fight for everything for nayeon for my family for the squad.

Now it's 12am but me I can't sleep thinking about how to get nayeon do I have to ask her siblings, I think I should. I will get you, girl.

I really love nayeon she the one I can stand this for my problems, she's a caring person when your down.

 I have so many problems with my family. Nayeon is the best for me and if someone get my girl then I won't give up.

I go back to the room after staying at the balcony I got sleepy. When I headed to my solo bed I look first at nayeon who is busy sleeping she looks cute when she sleeps. One last thing I do is to kiss her forehead.

I love you no matter what happens I will stay and never let you go.

In the morning

I woke up early cause I want to make nayeon breakfast today I haven't done it yet cause I only wake up late always. I decided to cook pancakes cause it's easy to cook and I made a coffee to, I know that she likes coffee.

 I finished cooking and I go back to our room and wake up nayeon "hey! Wake up we need to go school early I make breakfast today" She immediately woke up as I said I made breakfast.

"You made a breakfast for real" She was surprised. "Well, I just want to make up for everything you did to me to make me happy" I said sincerely.

All I say to nayeon is true I just really want to make up for it because I love her and we become I will take good care of her I promise.

Time skip
( at the Kim's academy )

Nayeon and I are here at the parking lot. "Nayeon I have a question for you" I said walking in to the hallway with her.

She just hum for response "do you have a lover" I asked nervous hope that lover of hers was me but I don't like to force her for loving me

"Yeah I do y/n but I just waiting for her" She stopped and directly looking at my eyes. My eyes got widen. "It's was her, I thought your were straight" (Insert the meme tho from vines)

She just leave me alone here at the locker. What the hell is that, I have a chance I think she just look at my eyes I think she is talking about was me.

Hell in heaven the fuckkk. I should go now what am I thinking I'm so dumb