Chapter 28

???'s POV
Having fun, they were? Not suitable for my eyes. Making them sadder is my wish, why not do it again?

I like it that way but I just need some time. Like why not let Nayeon and y/n be together. Cause that's what you want people. Emz. 

Anyway, I'm just saying that there's no happy ending in a love story always remember that.

No one's POV 
Nayeon is still in distress, although she is alright after failing to breathe correctly. She acts as though she doesn't have lungs.

Dahyun appears to notice it while they're eating lunch in the cafeteria with their entire team. Nayeon was odd and had been zoning out the entire lunch, she noticed.

Dahyun is supposed to try telepathy with Nayeon, but she only responded to her, "I'll tell you later."

~~~

When y/n gets close to Nayeon's table. It's strange that Nayeon has returned to herself. She was overjoyed that y/n was with her.

Dahyun may believe it was between y/n and nayeon, or that it was only about y/n; after all, something is bound to happen, which is why her sister acts the way she does.

She can know that's the case, but she must be nice and not pass judgment. She may believe she's made a great mistake if she interjects her own difficulties; she is only here to assist and that's it. 

Fast forward
Hopefully, there classes is only half day today and they have time to enjoy the rest of the day. But somehow other students want to stay to prepare to the upcoming event. The prom.

Also, Nayeon's and y/n's friends will have in the mall. It's been a while they have been hanging out so yeah. And this is the others to ask there partners to be their prom date.