Chapter 22

No one's POV

Nayeon and Y/n are still embracing each other with comfort for there selfs. They look sweet just doing nothing.

But the young girl was awake already. Seeing nayeon in her side makes her smile like an idiot. Well, it's new for her that she sleeps with the most beautiful girl in the world.

It makes her shy to believe that she is with nayeon stay by her side the whole night and hugging each other.

Y/n slowly put nayeon hand to hers to go to the bathroom and cook breakfast for both.

~~

Y/n is being wife material for nayeon just cooking her food and that's kinda sweet. She knows that nayeon was stressed by the incident yesterday.

So she's here to make up for nothing but for the way nayeon protect her and nayeon siblings.

She also cooks for nayeon siblings and Shiro.
It's all done she puts the food on the plate and is ready to call nayeon.

She headed upstairs to wake the bunny who still sleeping.

"Nayeon-nahh wakes up," She said while shaking the older.  She immediately opens her eyes and was happy to see y/n in the morning.

She also thought that the younger left the house to go to her company, she's surprised after all.

They headed down and all of them eat and having a friend talk.

The two head back to nayeon's room to take a shower.

Y/n's POV
I am the one who takes a shower first because I need to go to work first. Nayeon said she wants me to accompany going there. I don't mind as well.

I asked nayeon for clothes but she just said that she will choose what I wear because it's her clothes.

I don't know what's up with her or she just wants me to stay.

"Nayeon I'm done taking bath where's your clothes that I'm wearing today!!" I shout from the bathroom while wearing bathrobes.

She knocked on the door and I opened the door a little so she won't see me even I wore robes.

I'm a little embarrassed cause it feels like I'm a burden to nayeon just like what happened yesterday.

I don't want to think about it I just to be happy and be in peace. I don't mind if they want to disturb our life but I just want them to stop and never hurt us but that wasn't easy.

I'm just happy that I'm with nayeon who will always protect me no matter and I feel safe in her hands.

She also takes a bath and headed to their garage cause I've said she want me to accompany her to my dad's company. Weel we still have school but today I'm excuse because of the meeting that happening. I'm happy with that but sadly she will go to school without me.

I bid goodbye to her and she left to go to school. I was planning to buy nayeon a dog I know she's not a caring person but it will change that if I buy one and this is how I make a move to nayeon you'll guys get it.

I decided to choose pomeranian or husky but what if we choose two breeds as well so I reserved it today as this morning I asked my secretary to reserve a dog.

I just came here to the company now I'm leaving again. I asked my driver and as well my bodyguard to come with me to the pet shop. I know that I won't come alone but my dad is also protective towards me and he loves me very much that I can say no always.

(A/n: Just imagine that kookue will be pohusky in the story please bear with me. I like that breeds and I was obsessed with it so please bear with me guys. And I love kookue so much like how I love nayeon so I'm gonna put kookue here to just imagine kookue will be a gift okay so back in the story.