Chapter 25

Dahyun's POV
A similar pattern keeps repeating, but in a different way. You will never understand why, but I will explain a few things. I have a few spoils. No, actually.

Nevertheless, I have a story about the old nayeon and the old Y/N meeting before. The story starts just as it did before.

It makes me wonder why Nayeon can't recall everything or she just thinks that she has already moved on to y/n.

As far as I know, the two of us only know what happened. There is something that is causing the Y/N to be forgotten.

The story start when y/n showed up on the campus, still the same campus. They were junior high school and the same I was to them.

As I have remembered that Nayeon unnie was so in love with her before because of how y/n so polite and so softy human was she. But then, something got to happen. 

Mina arrived. As a result of Mina's obsession with my sister, the two of them had a fling.

Then Y/N found out about it. Her depression hit a climax when she cried all night and then she got into a car accident and didn't wake up.

In that moment, Y/n thought of having a suicide attempt because Mina always bugged her at school.
Mina always bullying y/n saying stay away from my sister. 

A/n: Please don't hate mina HAHAHAHA mina was my bias wrecker and I ship her with nayeon so please don't bash her here it's just a story.

Nayeon looks after her protectively. Nayeon unnie is always by her y/n side, however, one cannot forget the attitude Mina has when it comes to her attitude towards y/n.

Mina was so against both of them. And Nayeon unnie decide to choose mina over y/n.

She reget of all of that day that she choose mina over y/n. 

After that day, Nayeon unnie has known as a cold vampire and It didn't change that by mina. That's why they did break too. 

But things are different now, in different years, and there are new stories. We hope that they will go well both from the beginning and throughout. 

Lastly, I wish that my sister will never be broken, as well as y/n. In the end, all I want is to avoid them seeing them in pain and crying, asking for comfort.

The two of them have a hurtful and broken story. I'm helping Nayeon Unnie erase all their memories because she asked me to do so. 

It's the story that's been going on since then.

Nayeon's POV

The past few days I've been seeing things in my dream. Just me and y/n I kinda remember y/n.

The true y/n is but I don't know if she is the old y/n I have known or the other y/n.

I haven't seen my whole life to be that happy. But I'll think that for later as y/n need some help.

Something git happens to our school that makes me mad even more to Hisako and Hiroko.

As I have received a text message from my younger sister. I immediately get up from my bed, I didn't mind everybody.

I don't have a focus in my mind, it keeps me bowling, anger to death. People in my surrounding they scared of me because of anger.

I did run to get to our campus and I see everything.

~~~

My anger started to boil as I see all the vampires from the immortal of restless. As I entered looking for suga, he immediately dragged me were dahyun and y/n. "Calm your self bitch," Suga said to me coldly.

WOW as in WOW. Is this my brother or what?. My thoughts.

That's why I hate him so much. He acts like he's the older here. The fact that he's not liked that, he's a caring person but suddenly changes.

I don't know what's the reason why nor even our younger sister doesn't know also. I always have this mind that it will be because of our younger sister or something got happened to his past too.

I don't think about it as I saw dahyun, "Where's y/n," I asked her coldly as I am not in a mood."She with Shiro Oppa" When she said suga and I immediately leave her.

I heard her shout. "ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE," I answer back "PALI PALI YOU DUMBASS," That's why I hate this kid. So slow.

Fast forward 
As we three reach our house I see y/n panicking. She hugged me immediately. "I've missed you," She said in a sad tone. 

"I know you miss me and I miss you too, but did they hurt you?" She then shakes her head and replies, "no." It's great to hear that she is doing well, if they hurt her then they will regret everything.

Especially to the people who were hurt by their stupidity. "Did they hurt you all,"  Y/n wondered worriedly.

"Nope they didn't hurt us, but the people they were, I'm sure the students had vampire bites," Suga responded with a tone that indicated that he didn't give a damn about it at all. 

"Hey hey hey, you didn't care about them," Shiro Oppa replied. But Suga ignored it, and he put an earphone in his ear so that he can't hear us. Not respectful at all. 

Shiro Oppa then looks at him as if nothing happened. Everyone is laughing as well. I love the way Y/N's face lights up while laughing. I want to see that all the time.

~~~

As time goes by, everyone is now in every room Shiro and I talk about something knowing their reason is so stupid. Why the hell they will me. They just trying to scare y/n. 

I don't want to go back to the castle as I don't want y/n to be alone. She getting back to her office or her dad's office tomorrow so I want to enjoy this moment with her.

I enter my room and see her on the balcony. "What are you doing here," I asked her she then sign me to sit beside her. "I thought you wouldn't come to save me but thank you," She then said those words. 

The thing is she did kiss me by my surprise. I kissed her back too. Her soft lips on mine, it was so tasty that I want to kiss her all day.

"I've been wanting this y/n"

A/n: omg omg omggggg kinikiligg akooo jusqqqq HAHAHHAHAHA sana kayo rin HAHAHAHA yan na muna HAHAHHAHA ingat kayo dahil may bago nanaman daw na virus.