Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

It was morning. I woke up cause I hear my alarm and take a bath.
I just wear hoodie and jeans and my shoes will be air jordan 1.

ow I almost forgot I collect expensive shoes because my friend billie. how we meet?. Well it was pretty easy, when my dad ask me to manage his company in America, I accept it. And billie know that I am a famous model in Korea and USA. I miss her even tho she is attitude.

Time skip
( at the Kim's academy )

Btw, my mom own this school, she likes teaching and have a own school so that's why.
In this school there's a dorm and I have one. "Who will gonna be my roommate?" my thought.
I got a text from my gang and meet them in cafeteria. "SUUPPP KIMM!!" jimin said loudly.

"yahh!! lower your voice many people looking at you!" I said whisper/yelled.
jimin is my brother, correction step brother.

 When I'm with him its feel like were real siblings.
"Did you know who is your roommate??" RM said focusing his book. "No" I said. "then go to your cousin office araseo!?" jin said. "Araseo!!" as I jumped in scared, "that was scary I have to run" my thought. I got to my cousin's office, I knocked 3x.

 "I think he didn't heard me" my thought. I come in his office without his permission. I saw him in his headphones. "YAAAHHHH KAAANGGGG DAANIEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!" I shout and saw him flinch, I laugh at his reaction. "just knock on the door not to shout!" he said angry, I chuckle.

"Why your here??" he ask. "ow about that ahmm can I know who will be my roommate in my dorm "I said shyly. "Why your shy?" He ask again. "Just sayy itt so many question ehh!!" I said annoyed. He chuckle and he look at the list. "It was the Im" he said smiling. "what's with the smile is he thinking of jihyo unnie again?" my thought. "Who's Im is it  suga or dahyun??" I ask curious, "No its there oldest sister Im Nayeon, you have to go the bell will be ring soon" He said

The bell ring 
( RINGGG RINGGG )

"I got to go oppa thanks for the info" I said going away. "No prob" he said as I exit his office.
"Who is nayeon? I never see her before and when I'm in the Im's mansion I never see her" my
thought.

To be continued......