Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

Its been a week since nayeon always going out in night time. I was worried about her but I know that she was strong. I can't stop thinking about her. There's like something on her like hell we just met a weeks ago.

I feel like I'm safe to her arms but someone bothers me always. That girl called mina like she always annoying my day cause she always forcing her to nayeon. Like I'm tired of seeing her face, I want to kill her as hell.

??? POV

"I want you to do something to that y/n make her suffer AHAHAAHAHAHAH"

Nayeon's POV

I always go out at night time. I can't control my self when I smell animal blood. I can even feel y/n that she is worried I can't say this word to her but I can telepathic it to her (if you guys don't know telepathic just google it HAHAHAAH sorry I'm lazy to explain)

"I will promise to be safe and protect you"
So I was planning to go to the mansion and I will ask y/n if she going somewhere "y/n are you going somewhere" I ask worriedly.

"Can't you see I'm busy with my paperwork here?" she said focusing her laptop and a fake smile. "I wonder why her smile didn't reach her eyes, its look like no fun in her smile is she has a problem" my big thoughts. I look at my phone and I got an nf to our squad

The crazy squad

Jintheworldwidehandsome: guess!! let us go hang out here in my house

Jiminiepaboo: I'm in!!

Jeongstrich: I'm in too!!!

Sanathegay: I'm with momo and mina, wherein too

Jihyomas: lemme join guyss!!!

tofu: What the hell I can even hear Jihyo unnie voice AHHAHAAH, btw I and chaeng are coming

Babybeartae: Jin!! do you have a drink if there has I'm in

Jintheworldwidehandsome:
yeah we have. is nayeon and y/n will join.

                                                              Thecrazybunny: I'm sorry guys can't join I have to do something. I'm busy maybe next time.

Y/ntheboss: Yeah same with the bunny I'm hell busy with
this shit of paper works but next time I will join, I promise.

Nayeon's POV

I turn off my phone and go to the side of y/n. "y/n I will just go to the mansion just stay here, don't go anywhere if something bad happens just call me immediately". I said hurriedly.

"Why so hurry Ms.Im,"
she asks focusing in her laptop again. "owh nothing bye y/n, btw I will go home late okay," I said as I twist the doorknob "be safe my bunny I m-mean n-nayeon," She said stuttering. "what did you say" I smirk.

"nothing just go nahh you disturbing me" She blushed. I go to the parking lot and headed to the Im's mansion.

Fast Forward

I enter the mansion but its look like theirs no people around here. I almost forgot that my all siblings are in Jin's house so I text dahyun and suga to come over here and yeah they obeyed me. I hear the gate open "It must be them" my thoughts, I'm wrong it is our cousin Shiro!! "Oppaaa!!!" I said my hands in my mouth shocked

"Are you not letting me in, I'm tired as hell"
He said tiredly. "Did you just run to go here?" I ask worriedly. "Hell no, I use a helicopter and landed to your dad's company but I didn't see you there," He said.

 He is Im Shiro from Japan live with his mother. His mother was a Japanese and his dad was Korean, his dad was my uncle, brother of my dad.

Shiro was older than me. Back to the convo, "So nayeon, where are your siblings" He asks playing pubg in his phone sitting on the sofa.

"well they heading here right now they go out with our friends"
I said texting someone,

"who you texting at" he said smirk. "don't mind me just play you might die" I said annoyed.

Y/n's POV

I got a text on nayeon and she been asking me if I was fine. every minute she will text me. I know its sweet to have a text from her but it's too much.

This past few days I was so busy like in school every day, so damn busy so many paper works. having so many paper works is so fucking stressed. I can't even go out with my friends so I need to join them but can't. Should I text nayeon she texts me so many texts?

Groot: nayeon why you
keep on texting me I'm busy

ms.bunny: I'm just asking, You don't want??

Groot: no, I mean I like it but I'm fine here in the dorm I promise bye

I turn off my phone and little she didn't know I was in my restaurant, I mean my restaurant. Not even a producer and a songwriter but I am a chef to I like to cook.

 I don't know why my dad doesn't like me to have any secretary I don't why I don't have one but yeah its fine for me. I was waiting for Billie cause she said she will go here in Korea and her brother is with her and want to be a producer in KLentertainment.

So it means Billie will stay here that's nice tho. "Nice to see you again Billie Eilish and Finneas O'Connell," I said as I bow to them and shake hands. "

don't be so formal to as bitch" She said/whisper, "what the hell she didn't even change" my thoughts. "so you finneas your the best producer and songwriter did I know, so basically your working for Billie as a producer and songwriter, I decided to accept you. You're now officially my producer in my company thanks for having you here, excuse me for a while". I text Billie as I got into the restroom.

Kimy/nthetall: Billie how are
you with Ariana

Bitchylie: Were still a friend I don't know what I will do I'm fuck scared
can you just go here

Kimy/nthetall: It's fine let us go out,
hangout I guess

Meanwhile

No one's POV

The IM's siblings are happy to see Shiro and they decide to go to the mall and have fun. One thing little didn't know nayeon see y/n with a girl.

"what the hell I thought she's on the dorm" nayeon thoughts. "were your looking at nayeon?" Shiro asks smiling widely. "I swear to hell I fucking hate your smile," Nayeon said annoyed.

"your not the only one noona I'm here to," Suga said in a disgusting way. "don't mind them Oppa they use to be like this always," Dahyun said clinging in Shiro's arms.

To be continued........................

A/n's note
Guyss I'm fucking streested but I reach thousand of words to do this plot
but who cares HAHAHAHA just kidding, hope you guys like it byee