Chapter 24

No one's POV
Just keep in mind what will happen if you ever find the culprit behind what happened. Having smoke and whoever walks to go near to y/n. As for Y/N, we have no idea who will kidnap her, or it may just be a dream.

It might be found out later, any guesses as to who it is? We're off to a great start!
While Y/N remains unclear, the sound of walking has already disappeared. Due to the smoke, she cannot see it clearly. 

She stays still until she hears some screaming and runs until the smoke fades away. She is able to see clearly now. Why were they screaming? Y/n wondered.

She is in a deep of confusion that why all students all started to run and to scream. Like they see something bad or some demon.

To be honest with you my readers something got really happened.

Flashback
(Earlier at the school)
The unknown said in their earpiece, "Do you guys copy?". In the earpiece, a girl said, "Be sure you bring Y/N safely back to me" 

They are all ready to start working on what they discussed yesterday. While still confused, Hisako asked, "Why are we doing this?".

"I promised Nazario I would help Nayeon as Nazario asked me to," Hiroko said. As a result of his love for Nazario, the son of the queen of immortality, as well as Nayeon's mother, he did all of this.

I'll just leave you, you idiot, you just love the queen's son. Why the hell do you still kidnap Y/N if all you need to say is that you will aid Nayeon?" Hisako complains.

"It's no secret that Im Nayeon is extremely cold to us and please don't blame me for doing this. Nazario asked me to do this, so I have to do it," Hiroko replied.

"So everyone moves now, get the smoke bomb and throw it," He ordered, and they all followed.
Everyone followed his instructions.

End of the flashback
Y/'s POV
The students are running, screaming, and yelling out of fear that some vampires will pay a visit to the school. However, when I asked all the students if I was the one they were looking for, they answered that I was the one they were looking for.

Initially, I was not shocked by it. I had to know what was happening and why this was happening now.

I remember that something happens between Nayeon and the two siblings, but I want to know why me also.

Why in a world will I be will be involved in here. I'm a human, not a vampire.

Dahyun's POV

It was a desperate attempt to save a friend's life, which my older sister ordered me to do, plus I didn't want her to be disappointed as I had done in the past, as I had done with her crush before, which she isn't even aware of.

It will be easier for us to talk about that later, but I still have to go find Y/N in the smoke, and I've already seen her.

In my attempt to reach her, I am blocked by students. My older sister will arrive later, so I must finish my mission with y/n.

~~

I was really disappointed that I lost sight of y/n right now and the fact that this school is really big that I can't even find her.

I ask help from my cold brother too but he didn't find y/n also. I get a text from Shiro Oppa that y/n is with him and that's a piece of good news that I got.

Suga and I were about to go to the mansion not until our older sister came. "Where's y/n?" She asked coldly. "Mansion with Shiro Oppa" I answered back coldly too. She didn't reply back as well the two of them left me here alone.

They were so fast, weren't they?
My thoughts.

"ARE YOU TWO JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE!!" I shouted at them. I also kicked someone car that I don't even know who owns. My bad to his/her precious car.

A/n: Greetings everyone. I hope you enjoy the holiday, and I'll post an update tomorrow. Also, feel free to DM me with ideas you'd like made here. Until next time, Merry Christmas.