Chapter 13

Y/n's POV
I have been waiting for her buts she's nowhere to find. How could she do that to me but I have to wait for her. Its look like I'm here at the basement I'm just alone here.

I keep thinking about her if she's fine. I haven't eaten yet I miss eating. I want to see her now but can't. I'm literally stuck in here. They don't feed me nor give me water.

I will die soon, please helped me I need help just help and to see nayeon. Only my mind thinks nayeon and my mouth only mumble nayeon just her. I should get out in this dark room.

I looked everywhere and I find this window but I am not unable to move because the tie is tight. I missed the outside world. (I feel you y/n I'm stuck to in the house HAHAHAHA) I'm so overreacting again.

I almost forgot that I can even hear the squad to the earpiece. Someone speak but the voice is not familiar to me. I wonder who is he?

"hey this is Shiro nayeon's and the sibling's cousin, don't worry I will help you but remember don't try to tell this to nayeon she will just worried, so my team will go to you, I'll be back," He said like a rapper I just chuckle what he said. In the first place, I thought Shiro is nayeon's boyfriend my guess is wrong so I have a chance on her to get her.

Shiro's POV
As you can see I will help y/n not knowing nayeon. I think this is my last day in this world but I will see my brother and my cousin in my next life. I want to see nayeon and dahyun married even yoongi too but guys don't be sad.

Now I made a letter for my lovely cousin's I really loved them even tho they were still cold. I have a reasoned to live that I will change their life of my cousin's what I mean is not the same being cold to each other I didn't succeed and knowing myself dying is hard for me and them.

I will stay to the moon again and be back I will protect them as they wish to my moon but remember I will be back btw, I make a letter for them and this is my letter and I separate my letter for nayeon and  y/n. I will ask my team to give them this letter.

I know that nayeon love y/n so much more than just being friends and I want nothing to interfere with their love affair and make them happy with what will happen to them in the end.

Nayeon's POV 
I have been looking for Shiro Oppa for the upcoming meeting for helping to get y/n back. I guess I will having a hangout first with the squad so that I won't be so stressed and my heart beating so fast I don't know why and I can't breathe properly. I think I need to rest.

Y/n's POV
Now that Shiro's teams are nowhere and they helped me to remove this tie. Now, where having action in here let's go self lets fight even tho were so pale and drained.

everyone stop me for going and they handed me this letter "Sir Shiro said read this when you headed home" someone said I don't care who is he "we will wait for you outside and get some weapon there" he points in the table and I nod in response. When I saw the letter is pretty simple but I decided to read it now.

hey y/n, when I die in this war hope you love nayeon. I know you have a feeling for her. Protect her for me even tho where not closes yet but promise me you won't hurt her till the end and until your last breathe, take care of her what I did before, this is Shiro the Im's cousin.

Now I feel guilty that he will sacrifice his life for me just to help me but I have an idea I will do what he wishes for. Today we will fight, I get a gun and this bullets now I'm ready to fight. I go to the door and someone said I don't have to be scared.

I immediately hear a gunshot so we go there I'm using Ak-104. "go get some cover there" some guy said. "be alert guys I'm back now y/n go with me" Shiro said as he gets back. Someone approaches us so I punch the guy. "keep alert y/n" he said concern.

Time skip
Shiro and I kill all the guys here. There were down now but we saw Mr Im and mina. "well well well," Mr Im said bitterly. "you have to die first" Mr Im added and leave before he leaves he immediately shot the gun to Shiro and I look at him but.

I go to his place and hug him and I got shot 3 times. I saw him shocked and helped me. I cough so many times and at the side and see nayeon. She approaches mina and Mr Im she choked the two with red eyes and canine teeth. The squad all got shocked and I was too but I can't breathe until I say. "N-ayeon stop don't do it," I said coughing blood.

The squad is panicking at sudden action of nayeon. They never see nayeon angry before. Shiro is really mad he doesn't want to see nayeon being like this. I keep quit cause I need to go to the hospital but nayeon keep choking them until their face was purple and can't breathe properly. T

The two are now down. Nayeon look at the two. "don't mess up with me" she said angrily. She goes to me and hugs me.

"what are you waiting for let's go to the hospital," Nayeon said and nayeon carry me to go to the van. I closed my eyes cause I can't breathe. They started to panic.

Fast forward ( at the hospital )

Nayeon's POV

Why did she do that, Why did she sacrifice her life? I feel guilty about this. I must protect her more. Hope the operation will be fine. As we wait for so long the doctor came.

"Kim y/n's family," the doctor said looking at his list. "I'm her brother," Jimin said to the doctor.
"Okay, so y/n is fine but she lost much blood. She's all fine, You may go to her room remember don't her stress her self and let her eat healthy food. May I go now"   The doctor said and leave as we nodded in response. We go to y/n's room and see her peacefully sleeping.

Time skip
Its night time and the squad need to go home. Their parents might be looking for them. I told them that I will stay here and take good care for y/n and they all agree.

"sleep time y/n I'll stay for you no matter what I love you,"
I said and kiss her forehead.

Be strong y/n. I will wait for you until the end

To be continued...

A/n's NOTE 
hope you guys love it and I didn't let die my favourite character here I'm just kidding in the first place and I have to say sorry cause it has to be published yesterday but I got sleepy so that why. That's for now have a nice day or night