Chapter 15

??? POV
I bumped to a person and she fell to the floor I let my hand help her up and she gets it too.

"I'm sorry I was in a hurry I'm sorry again," I said leaving her alone there dumbfound.

Y/n's POV
What the fuck just happen. Did I just fell when I'm stronger enough but my butt was so hurt.

I almost forgot I need to go bathroom so I go their immediately.

No one's POV
Little did you know nayeon saw that and her anger was growing like hell her eyes too is color red.

No ones in there so she can do that but dahyun came she knows her unnie is jealous just a little thing.

"Unnie let's go the prof might see us outside," She said like she don't know what is it about.

"Yeah, you go first," Nayeon said not in the mood. She already goes when she sees y/n going out of the restroom.

Nayeon sit beside momo cause mina is gone and Nayeon asked if she's fine to sit beside her.

Momo agrees with it. for her if it's lonely for her being all alone sitting without her childhood friend but she's not now.

When she knows mina's secret she didn't think her again as her friend.

Momo acted weird before but when she moved on she let go their memories and never think about her.

She doesn't like hearing her name again cause she thinks she's bad.

After that, the prof came and he's little late but he's with a girl a transferee but that's was the girl the one that bumped y/n earlier.

Y/n's POV
I got confused about why my bunny-ah is not sitting with me. Does she want to talk for momo unnie? well yeah, she didn't talk to me momo unnie as well I think she thinks mina unnie. Is she missing mina unnie?.

Why do I have to respect that girl she's an enemy and I won't forgive her what she did to me.

suddenly the prof came with a girl. Wait that girl she's the one I bumped girl I didn't even know she's new here.

"Hey class, I'm sorry I'm late there's has a meeting earlier btw this is you new classmate, can you introduce yourself," Our prof said.

I looked at my side if nayeon is fine but I see her glaring at the girl not just glaring it was a death glare that she likes to kill that girl in front.

Is she on her period. What the fuck if I was that I died already but before I die I should marry my girl. I know it's cheesy but hell I like nayeon so much.

Back to the girl in the front she look shy to us and our prof said that she won't shy around us.

"Hi my name is sakura miyawaki hope we get along" She said and bowed 60 degree. Well I can say that her name was beautiful. What the fuck am I talking.

"You can seat beside Kim y/n" Our prof said. She don't know who am I so I raised my hand. She followed by.

I can feel that someone is starting and I look at my side it was nayeon again she mouth me your-die-later.

What the heck is she in her period what the fuck I'm fucking dying.

I mouthed her back like what-the and I raised my one eyebrow.

She do the killing sign that she will kill me later. Fuck not now I have something for you later but hell I'm scared nah.

I feel sakura sit already at the side of me and she say hi but I didn't listen.

I focus on what prof said even tho I don't understand his formula the fuck math. (We're same bitch but I can now understand math by the help of my uncle HAHAHAHAH)

Time skips
( lunch time )

So damn sakura keep following me every where and this bunny keep doing a death glare to me so how could I do my fucking plan.

I text to our gc asking what do I do to this sakura.

They said I have to acted like annoyed to sakura and I did it. I'm so sorry to her but I have to do it.

"Can you stop clinging to me you are annoying to me!!" I shouted to her like I'm mad. She let go me and go to to friends.

The students here looking at me and whispering something. "Mind your own fucking business" I said with anger and then they started to eat again.

As i leave them. The other know it cause its part of the plan and nayeon keep calling me and she started to follow but they stop her.

I go to the rooftop its my property. I texted them that I didn't go to our other rooftop.

Btw it's all paid by us well were rich like ass. I want a silence so I go here. I read a book cause I haven't read it.

This story was university of secret I love it so much and the author of this book is amazin to and this book was gift of my brother jimin and thanks to him I got this.

I have to go to the next rooftop that was has design by us. Yeah this time it's just a secret date. I'm a dork so I won't it spill it out what my feelings to her.

Fast forward
I stay a the rooftop edge an rest my hand to the handle.

As soon this plan was done I have to apologize to sakura I shouted to her that loud.

They so fucking slow I'm bored the class is already done I do cutting cause I'm not in a mood to join or face my classmates.

Finally, I can hear someone is walking here so I hide so no one can saw me.

I feel my phone vibrate to my pocket so I get it.

Jihyo unnie said that nayeon was blindfolded so I can go out and get the flowers in the table.

Now I'm seeing her now with jihyo unnie they said to her that she can remove her blindfold. She did it immediately.

All I can feel is nervousness. Why do I feel it's all slow motion. When she see me she smile and look around.

"Hi d-do y-you like it" I said stuttering she nodded and I gave to her my flowers to her and there's has a letter on it.

"You did this alone. It was amazing" She said amazed.

"I did this with squad we planned it when I'm in the hospital" I said she got shocked.

"Please don't kill me okay" I said cutely and hugged her tightly.

Nayeon's POV
I won't kill you cause I love you. We stayed here for so long. I got touched on what she do for me today.

I didn't know that it's was planned it before and it's nice that y/n did this. Our squad is not here so I guess their home already.

I tell to y/n that we have to go cause it's started to dark already and she agree.

She accompany me at the parking lot and she open the car door for me. What a gentle woman my thoughts.

We headed to our dorm and this dorm, we miss it so much.

"Owh, I forgot to say sorry to sakura for shouting to her" She said while she scratch her head.

"It's fine you do it tomorrow morning" I said little bit jealous.

I enter our room I changed to my pajamas ready to sleep and I look at my side to see y/n but she already sleeping.

This woman is tired I can't sleep the fuck I go to our balcony inside to our room.

I see a girl looking at me but when I look at her again she's gone.

What was that?? Who the fuck she is??

A/n: Another character let's go who would it be is it be there enemy again or a good friend lets see in the next chapter, love you guys, stay safe always bye