Baldy! Open The Door! ✔︎

~Y/N POV~

One Hit Wonders

Y/N
GUYS
IM BORED
YUKIE FELL ASLEEP WHILE WE WERE
PLAYING GAME PIGEON

Shorty🧍🏼‍♂️
Y/N
ITS 12 AM
WHY ARE YOU AWAKE

Y/N
uno reverse card bitch.
anyways

Baldy 🧑🏽‍🦲
Oh no
she's gonna ask us to do something stupid again

BIG BROTHA🦉
I would but my back is killing me
after sleeping on the floor yesterday
plus I can see Akaashi glaring at me from
across the room

Y/N
Damn you Akaashi

Pretty Boy😗
go to sleep or I won't set Bokuto
at all tomorrow.

BIG BROTHA🦉
GASP
you wouldn't

Pretty Boy😗
try me

Y/N
fine
Shorty, Baldy, meet me in the spare classroom in 10

Baldy🧑🏽‍🦲
yes ma'am

Shorty🧍🏼‍♂️
i'll be there

--------------------------------------------------------------
It was around twelve am and I was slowly clambering out of my futon to make my way to a spare classroom.

"Y/N?" I heard one of the girls mumble as I reached the door, freezing me in my tracks

"Just going to the washroom," I whispered back, quickly slipping out of the room before they could question it.

I shivered as I stepped into the hall, covering my bare arms. I kinda maybe spilt iced tea on my hoodie blanket, and Kiyoko made me wash it so I was left with t-shirts and sweatpants.

Oh well, I'll just steal a hoodie from Noya 😏🤏🏼

I skipped down the hall in my sock feet until I came to the last door which was cracked open slightly, the lights already on. I peaked in too see shorty already sitting inside, scrolling through his phone.

"Oii, shorty!" I exclaimed, skipping onto the room.

It had a few desks pushed up against the wall, along with some random things such as blankets, textbooks, notepads, markers, and for whatever reason, a single closet.

"Hey, did you see Tanaka out there?" he asked as I came and sat next to him on one of the desks.

"No I assumed he came with you," I answered hesitantly.

"Oh, no. He left a few minutes before me so Daichi wouldn't suspect anything. I assumed he just went to the bathroom or something."

click.

"What was that?" I asked, turning my head to see the door closed shut, and the lock spinning to the right.

"Oh you're kidding me," Noya sighed as he stood up and placed a hand on the doorknob, turning it with no luck.

"TANAKA!" I yelled, hearing two boys out in the hall snickering.