YUKIE NO! ✔︎

~Noya's POV~

It was the final day of training camp and we were having our last match against Fukurodani Academy. Per usual, Bokuto was in one of his slumps but for once we were winning, so who cares.

"It's a quick!" Daichi yelled as he dove forwards, picking up the ball which Kageyama eagerly set into a quick attack, putting the score at 22-23 Karasuno.

"Yea! Nice follow through!" coach yelled as Asahi went up to serve, taking a deep breath before hitting the ball from a standing position.

They got the ball up easily and went through with a right side attack, unfortunately hitting it just out of my reach.

"Damn it!" I yelled as one of their players went up to serve, hitting a clean ball which Tanaka received.

"Asahi! Go!" I screamed as Kageyama passed it up high in the back, and Asahi slammed the ball down on the other side of the court.

tweet.

I looked back at the ref to see him giving the point to Fukurodani; it was out.

"Gagh! Sorry!" he exclaimed as the server stood at the base line, serving for Fukurodani on match point.

"I got it!" Daichi yelled as the serve pounded onto his forearms, flying across the net back to the other side. "My bad."

"Chance ball!" the libero yelled as he set it up to Akaashi.

Akaashi quickly glanced over to Bokuto who was waiting silently in the left side position, twitching every so often as the ball fell into the setters hands.

"Here Bokuto," he yelled as the ball went up high,
and the ace slowly started to charge towards the net.

"It's a line shot!" I yelled as he slammed the ball through Tsukki and Kageyama's double block, letting out a huge popping sound as the ball hit the floor.

"Hey ace," a player called.
"Nice shot."
"We give all the good balls to you."

"Here we go," Tanaka muttered, knowing exactly what was about to come.

"HEY HEY HEY! I am the best volleyball player ever!" he exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and turned to the bench, expecting to see a bored Y/N awaiting me, but her seat was empty.

"Hey, where'd Y/N go?" I asked Yachi who sprung up and looked to her side.

"I-I actually have no idea. She was here just a moment ago," she stammered, scanning her eyes around the gym in search of the chaotic girl.

"What's the matter Noya? Lost your girlfriend?" Tanaka teased as I rammed my shoulder into him and sneered.

"Nope, I'm sure she's off somewhere plotting a new way to harass you," I sighed happily as we began our penalty laps.

~Y/N POV~

"YUKIE STOP DON'T LIGHT THEM YETTTT!" I wailed as the manager knelt next to a group of fireworks which we may or may not have smuggled into the camp. Oops😗

"I JUST WANNA TEST THEM!" she exclaimed, pulling the lighter back and crossing her arms.

"Bae that's not how fireworks...work. If you light them it'll spoil the surprise anyway," I scolded her, snatching the lighter and running away.

"FINEEEE!" she whined, chasing after me into the school.

"What time is the barbecue supposed to start?" I asked as we shuffled down the halls, peaking into the gym where only Nekoma and Shinzen remained.

"Four o'clock, so probably as soon as they finish playing," she sighed rubbing her stomach to mimic the fact that she was hungry.

"Ugh, I don't wanna wait. Let's go find our teams," I huffed dragging her down the hall to the common room where a loud chatter could be heard.

"HELLOOO!" I exclaimed, bursting in the room to see the Fukurodani team lounging around the room.

"HEY HEY HEY! We won!" Bokuto exclaimed as Yukie and I waltzed into the middle of the room and sat down on the coffee table.

"Ugh, so baldy and shorty still can't beat you? I'm never gonna let them hear the end of this," I mumbled as a smug grin appeared on his face.

"Where is your lover boy? You two haven't left each others sides since you arrived," he asked slyly.

"One, that is not true, and two, we actually don't know," I spat, crossing my arms.

"Uh huh, sure sure, whatever you say," he joked as coach Nekomata came and knocked on the door.

"There you kids are. Our game just finished so the barbecue will be starting soon," he announced as the entire teams eyes lit up, Bokuto, Yukie and I especially.

"FOOD!" Bokuto exclaimed as he brushed past Nekomata and out to the school yard.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-
Another lil filler chapter😗
also damn sis ur crazy bringing fireworks into camp, look at you go😏