I'm Stupid Do Me!

~Y/N POV~

It was now late in the evening, probably around 11 pm. Noya and I may or may not have begged my mom to let him spend the night, which she reluctantly agreed to.

Although she did tell him not to try any funny business since she's, and I quote, "not in the mood for a grandchild tonight."

TONIGHT? WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN???

N e ways, the mother in question has already gone too bed, and Noya and I are sitting on the kitchen floor watching the timer countdown.

Did we just spend an hour trying to make brownies from scratch? Yes. Did we mess up and use the premade mix instead? Yes. It's not our fault we don't know how to measure flour on a scale! These are the things they should teach us in school instead of math or science.

"It smells so gooood," I cooed, pressing my face too the glass as I stared down the brownies.
"Can we just eat it nowww?" Noya asked hopefully as I pulled my face back and shook my head.

"Nope, you'll get that egg poisoning," I exclaimed as he cocked his head.
"Egg poisoning?" he asked as I wracked my brain for the word.

"Yea! The stuff in eggs that makes you sick if you don't cook it away!" I explained as he put a finger to his chin and thought.
"I think I know what that is," he thought out loud, narrowing his eyes.

"Gagh! What's it called?" I asked, repeatedly slapping my head over and over. "Stupid fucking dinosaur!"
"Sam...sam...samosa!" Noya exclaimed as I shook my head.

"No, that's not it," I sighed.
"Samsung!" he said excitedly as I flicked his forehead.
"That's a phone company you pickle!" I grumbled, diving back into thought as he started at me.

"Did you just call me a pickle?"
"Pssh, of course not!"
"Are you sure?"

"Hey, I bet Daichi will know!" I exclaimed, changing the subject as he smiled and shook his head.

DADCHI

Y/N
DAICHIIII
WHATS THE NAME OF
THAT EGG POSION
YK THE ONE THAT MAKES
YOU SICKYYYY

DADCHI
Salmonella...
Aren't you in a biology class?

Y/N
I am? 👁👄👁
I mean
I AM!

DADCHI
go to bed

Y/N
no❤️
--------------------------------------------------------------

"SALMONELLA!" I exclaimed as Noyas eyes lit up.
"OH YEAAAAA!" he cheered as I looked at my phone.

"Hey, Noya? Did you know we're in a biology class?" I asked as he thought for a moment.
"We are?" he asked, clearly unaware of the fact as well.

"According to Daichi!" I exclaimed, pointing too the messages.
"Maybe that's the class we always take a nap in!" he thought out loud as I nodded in agreement.

"That would make sense," I nodded as the timer went off, and I eagerly scrambled up. I shoved the oven mitts on my hands and pulled the tray out of the oven, setting it down and swatting Noyas hand away.

"Oi! You'll burn yourself!" I warned as he pouted and gave me his infamous puppy dog eyes.
"But then I could have a transformer band aid too match yours!" he exclaimed, pointing too my scraped up leg.

"We would rock those bandaids," I said seriously, placing the brownies in the fridge too make them cool faster.
"We would," he nodded in agreement as I dropped the oven mitts on the table and looked around.