Oh Mah Gawd He On X Games Mode!

~Y/N POV~

"Aww, look how little Yachi looks sitting over there on the bench," I cooed, pointing to where the first year sat with a clipboard held close too her chest.

"I hope she'll be alright," Kiyoko sighed, adjusting her glasses.
"Pssh, she'll be fine! I gave her a little pep talk before you arrived," I said with a wink.

"If you say so," she giggled, perking up as the starting whistle blew.

Karasuno was up against a team called Tsubakihara, and I'm going to be honest with you. It is taking EVERYTHING I have to not laugh at their headbands.

They look like they tied banana peels around their heads! Or like a bad Naruto cosplay! It's hilarious.

N E WAYS, Kageyama started off the game with a serve which he unfortunately missed. Mans sent it FLYING.

Tsubakihara also got the next point after setting their number 4 who slammed the ball right through our block.
"Ugh, come onnnn," I whined, staring at the ball as it was served over once again.

Karasuno easily received it, and Hinata went charging in for his insane quick attack. Unfortunately, the set didn't line up and the team wasn't able too recover the ball after that, putting the score at 3-0.

"What the hell? Why didn't the quick line up? It looked the same as usual!" I gasped, unsure of what this would do to the teams moral.

"I think it's because of the ceiling," Kiyoko thought out loud. "It's much higher, so it will take some time for the players too adjust too the height difference. It also doesn't help that Hinata and Kageyama weren't able too warm up together."

"I guess that makes sense. But it's Kageyama! No way he loses too the ceiling," I said confidently, crossing my arms.

After that, Kageyama missed another set too Hinata. Although Tanaka was able to recover the ball that time, and even got a point off it.

It became clear that Kageyama still didn't have much of a reference for the height, as he started too only set too the wing spikers.

"Come on Kageyama! Don't back down now!" I yelled, cupping my hands and projecting my voice onto the court.

I'm not sure if Kageyama heard me, or maybe he could feel the intense aura coming from Hinata, but on the next play he tried the quick again.

Unfortunately, the toss went too high once again and zoomed right past Hinata.

"HOLY SHIT HOW DOES THIS KIDS BRAIN STILL WORK?" I gasped as the ginger SOMEHOW managed too bump the ball over with his...head???

"He recovered it, but that isn't going to work every time. We need Kageyama too get these tosses right," Kiyoko sighed, eyeing the angry setter dude.

"Wait wait wait! They're putting my baby strawberry in!" I squealed, jumping up and down while pointing too the bench.

There, Tadashi stood ready too sub in for Hinata, but more importantly, to get us back in the lead.

The whistle blew and Tadashi tossed the ball, hitting it smoothly and sending it sailing too the back of the court. It wound up going right between their libero and another defender, but it shook them up enough too shank the pass.

They also weren't able too set their ace, and we managed too shut down their attack with a three person block led by Tsukki. Kuroo must be proud😌

Tadashi managed too get about three consecutive points before Tsubakihara cut off his serving run, and he was swapped back out.

"GOOD JOB TADASHIIII!" I cheered, waving my arms around as he looked up and gave Kiyoko and I a small smile.