The Return of Chia Pet and Lava Boy

~Y/N POV~

"One, two, three, four..."
"Five, six, seven, eight..."

"Hinata, they look like they're forming a summoning circle. Are they going too summon Oikawa too Shiritorizawa?" I asked seriously as we watched the players do their stretches.

"If the great king shows up then I'll show him!" Hinata exclaimed as the boys got up and started their spiking drills.

"Pssh, I'd like a chance to wipe that smug grin off his face," I snickered, following him into the court so we could retrieve the balls.

After about a half hour of the boys doing their warm up drills, they gathered into a huddle and Hinata and I were sent too get the vests.

"Hey! These look like ours! Did they steal them?" I asked seriously, eyeing the vests.
"Uhm, I'm pretty sure they just ordered them from the same vendor," Hinata snickered as I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for going along with the joke ginger!" I teased as we handed the vests out too the players.

"Woahhh, nice set bird brain!" I cheered as the kid with angry bird hair tossed a ball too another player who I have yet to nickname.

"Uh, you really think so?" he asked excitedly.
"Yea! I mean, it wasn't perfect but it looked cool!" I cheered as he smiled brightly.

"Thanks! I'm Koganegawa by the way!" he announced as his team served up the ball.

Just as the other team scored a point, the door flung open too the gym.
"Heya!" a bunch of boys voices called as I turned around, freezing in my tracks. 

"HINATA! ITS CHIA PET AND LAVA BOY! THEY'VE RETURNED!" I wailed, shaking the boy back and forth. Almost on cue, Ushiwaka looked directly too Hinata and I nodding his head as we stared blankly at him.

"I think he heard you," Hinata stammered as he walked away, lining up with the rest of his team.
"I think so too," I snickered as we watched Shiritorizawa.

"We're very lucky! Some third years and alumni from Shiritorizawa are going too ply a practice game with you!" Anabarbra exclaimed as the boys gathered around. "Decide who will play, and then we'll begin."

"Is that Karasuno's #10 I see?" lava boy exclaimed as he wandered over too us, flailing his arms around in the air. "I'm going to crush you!"

"Hey! Who do you think you are insulting my ginger like that?" I asked, staring up at the boy with my hands on my hips.

"I-"
"Hinata! Could you get some more water?" Inuoka 2.0 asked as he handed two bottles off to him. Hinata nodded and quickly ran off, not looking back as lava boy watched him leave.

"Uh, what?" the boy asked, titling his head as he looked down at me.
"I mean honestly do you really want too have a nerf battle? Because if you keep coming after my ginger that's what's going too happen!" I said sternly, still not over the fact that he insulted Hinata.

"You have nerf guns?" he asked happily, a small smile appearing on his face.
"Yep! I've got loads!" I exclaimed, pointing too my backpack on the other side of the gym.

"Wakitoshi! I like this girl!" he exclaimed as I smirked and bowed dramatically.
"Y/N L/N! But you can call me her highness," I announced as Ushiwaka simply nodded his head.

"I'm Satori Tendou and, did you call me lava boy earlier?" he asked, cocking his head as I rose.
"Yea! Because of your hair!" I exclaimed, pointing too his bright red hair.

"Ahhh, very clever Y/N! I'll talk too you later!" he cheered as Hinata came running back with the water bottles.
"Did you really just make friends with the guess monster? I thought you didn't like him," Hinata whispered.