I Thought Gravity Works Against You? ✔︎

~Y/N POV~

"You're kidding, right?" Tanaka sighed as he stood at the bottom of the staircase, looking up at me as I flashed a smile towards them.

"Didn't you learn your lesson back home?" Noya smirked as I put one of my legs on top of the railing and shook my head.

"What lesson is there to learn unless you keep on trying?" I asked as they both rolled their eyes and stepped to the side.

I leaned back and kept my hands behind me, just above the railing so I could stop myself if needed.

"Hahaha! Look out below!" I screamed as I picked my lower foot up, sliding down the bar at full force as the boys watched in hysterics.

The staircase was quiet long so my ride lasted about 10 seconds before I was sent flying off the edge of the railing, kneeling down and doing a roll before standing up and saluting to the boys.

"How the hell did you not wipe out?" Tanaka asked as they dashed towards me.

"Because I'm amazing, that's how," I told him smugly, flicking his forehead. "Who's next?"

They looked at each other for a moment before both shaking their heads.

"Nope, I'm not coordinated enough for that," Tanaka exclaimed.

"I don't trust myself to land as gracefully as you," Noya declared, looking back at the railing I slid down moments before.

"Fine then, I'm going again," I exclaimed, dashing up the stairs to the top of the railing.

"Weeeeee!" I squealed as I was sent flying down the railing again, not landing quiet as smoothly this time, but still not wiping out.

"You said yourself gravity acts against you, how the hell did you not fall that time?" Noya asked, laughing as I dusted the rocks off of my palms.

"I already told you, I'm amazing!" I declared, placing my hands on my hips and posing.

"You're something alright," Noya sighed as Hinata came running over to the stairs.

"Hey! Our next match is starting soon!" he called, getting our attention.

"Hah, you guys are wimps," I teased before running up the steps towards my favourite ginger.

~Time skip, brought to you by my lack of writing ability~

It was late in the night now, and unfortunately Karasuno hasn't managed to win anymore of their matches so far. Tomorrow will be our last day at the camp, so I'm planning on making the most of it.

The other girls had fallen asleep about a half hour ago, but I lay wide awake. Why I couldn't fall asleep is unknown to me but I kept myself busy on my phone.

Shorty🧍🏼‍♂️

Shorty🧍🏼‍♂️
Hey
You awake?

Y/N
I'm wide awake🎶✨

Shorty🧍🏼‍♂️
omg katy perry im your biggest fan😍

Y/N
im honoured💋

Shorty🧍🏼‍♂️
anyways
Would you maybe wanna meet up?
And do something to tire us out

Y/N
I thought you'd never ask
I'll meet you in the hall in 5
--------------------------------------------------------------