girl talk😌💅🏽

~Y/N POV~

"Y/N!" someone screamed, suddenly waking me from my slumber.
"Ugh uh huh," I mumbled, sitting up and squinting to see Yukie kneeling in front of me.
"Your tired this morning, could it possibly have anything to do with you sneaking out last night?" she asked slyly as I groaned and laid back down.

"Meh," I muttered, closing my eyes as she shook my body back and fourth.
"AW it totally is!" she exclaimed as I felt my cheeks starts to burn.
"No it isn't. Just shut your beautiful face and let me sleep," I groaned, flipping onto my stomach so she wouldn't see the blush on my face.

Now, I know what you're thinking. What happened last night? After we went to see the picture of my mom, we went sliding around the school in our socks again. We also played a round of hide and seek which I definitely won no matter what shorty says.

"Nuh uh, I'm not going to be quiet until you tell me everything. This could be the last camp for a while and I need to know everything," she said, crossing her arms sternly.
"Ugh, if I tell you what we did will you let me sleep?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

"I'd say yes but the games are about to start and Akaashi would probably yell at me if I let you sleep any longer," she sighed as I sat up and pulled the blanket around my shoulders. I looked around the room to see that the others had already left, so it was just Yukie and I.

"Fine. Just so you don't get your hopes up, we didn't kiss or anything," I sighed as she eagerly crossed her legs, placing her head in her hands as she listened.

"All that we did was go look at my moms graduation picture. Then we went and slid around the halls in our socks and played hide and go seek," I told her as a smile appeared on her face.
"And?" she asked.

"And what? I told you everything that happened," I sighed, flicking her head as she scowled.
"No dummy, I wanna know about the last camp too!" she exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and recalled the events of a couple weeks ago.

"You're not going to leave me alone unless I tell you, huh?" I asked as she shook her head.
"Fine. You obviously know what happened on the first day since you were there. On the second day when Tanaka locked us in that room, we watched Moana and fell asleep next to each other," I began as she cooed at my speech.

"On the third night nothing really happened since we kinda feel asleep in the gym, remember?" I asked, looking up to see her snickering.
"That's what you think."
"Wait, what?"
"After we fell asleep, it was Noya who carried you back to our room that night. According to Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama, he couldn't take his eyes off you, and even tucked you into your bed," she explained as I froze, trying to figure out if she was lying or not.

"H-he really did that?" I stammered, feeling my cheeks flush with colour.
"Oh? What's this? Y/N blushing? Oh my," she teased as I shook my head and regained my focus.
"You're ridiculous, I guess you don't get to know about what happened on the final night," I said sternly, crossing my arms and looking away.

"NO WAIT I NEED TO KNOW," she whined, pleading to me with massive puppy dog eyes.
"What do you say?" I teased as she stopped pleading and rolled her eyes.
"Please tell me the rest of the story her highness," she pleaded dramatically, bowing before me as I snickered at her performance.

"Fine, fine. As long as you promise not to tell Tanaka about this part," I instructed, sticking out my pinkie finger.
"I promise!" she exclaimed, taking my pinkie finger with hers and shaking it eagerly.

"So on the last night of camp we kinda snuck out and watched the stars together. We fell asleep out on the hill at Shinzen and woke up early to watch the sunset before sneaking back into our rooms," I said softly, knowing damn well I could no longer hide the intense colour in my face.

I expected Yukie to immediately freak out, but instead she sat completely still, staring at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my goodness, you two are actually in love, aren't you?" she asked, sounding completely genuine as the heat spread to my ears and neck.
"N-no, we aren't," I stammered as she looked at me sweetly.

"Oh really? Then how do you explain the colour in your face? Or the fact that you're stuttering which basically never happens," she asked as I looked up at her.
"Oh shut it. I don't know how I feel about him. It's not like it's a guarantee he's into me anyways," I sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"It's not a guarantee? Oh please, if he wasn't into you why would he constantly look for you in between games? Or why would he always agree to meet up with you late in the night? And why would he look at you like you're the only person who matters to him if he wasn't in love with you?" she asked as I froze, finally accepting the fact that I'd be denying for so long.

"Yukie, I think I'm in love."