Nerf gun? No.

~Y/N POV~

The entire gym went silent as the ball tumbled across the floor, most not entirely believing what had just happened. Tsukki- TSUKKI just blocked Ushiwaka???

"OH YEAAAAA!" I cheered as the entire gym suddenly erupted into applause and the Karasuno cheering section went crazy.
"HE DID IT!" Yachi exclaimed as she jumped up and down, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Aw man! Look at that kid!" Seiko exclaimed as Tanaka and Noya rushed forwards, jumping on his back and roughing him up.
"If I know my brother, he was patiently waiting for that exact moment when Shiritorizawa was put under pressure," Akiteru thought out loud as Seiko, Yachi and I looked up at him. #shortgirlgang🥶💅🏽

"That dino might piss me off but he's damn good at what he does," I nodded in agreement as the boys happily walked off the court and my phone buzzed.

Rooster 🐓

Rooster🐓
DID I SEE THAT RIGHT
DID SKINNY JUST BLOCK USHIWAKA?

Y/N
YOU SAW IT RIGHT

Rooster 🐓
I BETTER GET THE CREDITS FOR THAT

Y/N
DW ILL MAKE SURE TO TELL HIM
--------------------------------------------------------------
I looked up from my phone just as the third set was starting. Each of the boys seemed to be in better spirits, and were each completely warmed up.

Unfortunately, Shiritorizawa took the lead early with a killer spike from Ushiwaka. They managed to maintain their lead for the entire set, not seeming shaken up by their previous loss.

"Ughhhh, can't they at least act a little psyched out?" I whined as Ushiwaka scored the set point, knocking Noya off his feet as he tried to receive it.
"Yea! They're acting like we aren't a threat!" Seiko exclaimed in agreement as Noya slowly stood, staring down the other side of the court as Asahi and Daichi waited for him.

AYO🔇GINGERS🔇PICKING🔇A FIGHT🔇WITH🔇USHIWAKA🔇GINGER🔇IS🔇PICKING🔇A🔇FIGHT🔇

"Did something happen between Hinata and Ushiwaka?" Yachi asked, noticing as I watched the interaction with wide eyes.
"I don't know but apparently he and Kageyama snuck into Shiritorizawa's campus one time and talked shit too Ushiwaka," I shrugged as Ushiwaka went running away and Hinata sent a glare at him.

"Aw man, Hinata picked a fight with that punk?" Seiko asked as Kageyama yelled at Hinata, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"Yup. He learns from the best," I said smugly as Seiko tried to stifle her laughs.

"Hey, the next set is starting!" Yachi exclaimed, choosing to ignore my comment. (hOw dAre yoU😔💔)

"Shiritorizawa!"
"Shiritorizawa!"

"Oh my god I'm going to shove those pom poms where the sun don't shine," I growled , rolling up my sleeves and eyeing the cheerleaders from the opposing team before spinning on my heals and trying to walk away.

"Nope," Seiko exclaimed, popping the 'p'. "Ryu strictly informed me that I wasn't allowed to let you pick any fights," she exclaimed, grabbing my hoodie and holding me back.

"But big sisssss, they're pissing me off," I whined as she snickered and pulled me back to the railing.
"Aw, come on kid! If we win you'll have bragging rights over every cheerleader in this prefecture!" she exclaimed as the kid with dora bangs completely missed his serve.