Dora, A Titan and an Angry Bird

~Third Person~

It had been another week and a half since the team discovered their members would be attending various training camps, and Y/N had officially been cleared too ride her scooter. (most important things first kiddos)

Although she no longer had to wear the boot, the doctors said it was best she didn't run or put too much pressure on it, so she simply used the electric aspect of the scooter too make her go fast🤌🏼

N E WAYS, back at Karasuno, the third years, second year players and Tadashi were beginning too set up the gym. However...

"Something wrong?" Asahi asked as Tadashi looked around the gym.
"Yea, Hinata and Y/N aren't here yet," Tadashi answered.
"Oh yea, you're right. Nishinoya, do you know where they are?"

"No! She hasn't even texted me!" he exclaimed in a sad tone, crossing his arms.
"Well they always arrive together. Maybe they're just late," Daichi sighed hopefully as the other's nodded.

Meanwhile, at Shiritorizawa academy...

Various players from all of the teams Karasuno high eliminated stood in a line, staring down the ginger haired boy, and h/c haired girl who crossed her arms.

"Hinata, what the fuck?" she asked seriously as the boy stood with a stupid smile on his face.

"Uhm, you...weren't invited? And you're not a player..." Anabarbra trailed off as he looked between the pair.
"Hey! Youre Karasuno's #10!" a boy with angry bird hair exclaimed.

"Karasuno? You're the one with the quick attack!" the coach exclaimed as an irk mark appeared on Tsukkishima's forehead.

"How stupud are you? And what are you doing here?" Tsukki exclaimed as he looked down on the tiny pair.

"Hey! He told me we had a last minute practice game and we all know I don't check my email!" the girl exclaimed as she crossed her arms.
"Yea, well, I didn't want too get arrested," the ginger said plainly.

"But what made you come here? What kind of thinking is that? You are a moron!" Tsukki exclaimed as the boy backed down.
"Hey! Mango! No bully my ginger!" Y/N exclaimed, stepping between the two.

Back at Karasuno...

"Hinata...infiltrated the rookie training camp?" Sugawara exclaimed, a shocked expression on his face.

"Yes, and it appears he dragged Y/N with him," Ennoshita sighed as Nishinoya and Tanaka perked up.

"Hinata broke into a camp!" Tanaka exclaimed through laughs.
"He brought Y/N with him! I know she's dumb but how did she fall for that?" Noya cackled as the two continued to cheer on the pair.

"He sure does some creepy things," the captain sighed, startling them.

~Y/N POV~

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" coach Ukai yelled through the phone as Hinata and I backed away.
"S-sorry!" Hinata managed as another voice rang through the speaker.

"Hinata, Y/N, being a go-getter, and being absolutely thoughtless are two different things," Takeda said plainly as I burst out laughing.
"OOOOO BURNNNN!" I cackled as Hinata glared at me.

"I'm sorry! It's not that I'd rather practice here then Karasuno, but I want too practice with strong players! I want too learn from them!" Hinata exclaimed seriously.

"Yea and, he lied too me so he wouldn't be alone here," I grumbled as Takeda let out a sigh.

"I understand how you feel but that doesn't excuse-"
The old sack of flesh which is STILL alive snatched the phone and took it off speaker.