Miya-Barry-B-Benson-Atsumu

~Y/N POV~

"Yachi..." I trailed off, watching as Miya Atsumu approached the service line.

"Yes?" she asked hesitantly as I started snickering at my own thoughts.

We were half way through the second set, and down 7 points. However, that was the least of my concerns at the moment.

"Does he remind you of Barry the bee?" I asked seriously, narrowing my eyes at the boy.

"W-what?" she asked, dumbfounded as I pulled out my phone too search it up.

"See, he looks like Barry B Benson!" I exclaimed, holding my phone up for her to see.

"U-uhm I suppose so," she stammered, clearly not able to wrap her mind around my scientific discovery.

"That's what I thought," I sighed, nodding my head as the whistle blew.

Of course, Barry- I mean Miya Atsumu did a jump float serve, sending the ball straight towards Nishi. Unfortunately, the ball broke right through his grasp, tumbling away as he glared it down.

"A-again?" Yachi stammered as I once again froze from shock.

"H-he's targeting him! That's the only explanation!" I wailed, leaning on Yachi's shoulder for support as Ukai called a timeout.

"I think this is the first time I've seen anyone target Nishinoya. Usually, servers try too avoid him," Yachi sighed, watching as Noya dug through his bag.

"Agh, and it looks like he hurt his fingers," I pouted, watching as he carried a small roll of tape over to Ennoshita who helped him bandage a few of them.

"You've got this, Nishinoya," Yachi prayed, bringing her arms up and clinging too the collar of her jacket.

"C'mon Nishi," I mumbled under my breath as the players returned too the court, and Atsumu once again hit a float serve at Nishi.

Too my dismay, the ball contacted his arms before falling too the floor as if it had simply been placed there. It just stopped.

"AGAIN?" Yachi and I gasped in unison as Nishi's arms fell, and I grew extremely worried.

Of course Nishi's messed up on receives and passes before, but two in a row? And especially after all that work he did with Kinoshita?

"Oh- oh my-" I snickered as he suddenly dove onto the floor, busting out about ten of the penalty finger push ups he did in practice. "Nishi you bad ass!"

He leapt up and readied himself the moment he was done, eagerly staring down Atsumu.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mo- YES!" I cheered as he managed too get the ball up with a regular receive. (bless the lord and heaven above, thank you Asah- Jesus😗)

Speaking of lord Asahi, he was the one who hit the ball back over, forcing Atsumu too get the first touch.

However, just as Ukai had warned us the night before, Osamu was able too cleanly cover for his twin, setting up their number 10 who got a clean kill.

"Agh, dang it," I whined, dragging my hand down my face.

Although, Miya Atsumu did miss his next serve which was a huge weight to be lifted off the teams shoulders.

"Haha, take that bumble bee. That's what you get for not having any lungs," I snickered to myself, earning a concerned look from Yachi.

"W-what was that? The last part?" she asked as my eyes lit up and I swung my arm around her small shoulders.