🔞SARAH🔞

It was unusually quiet. She hadn't cracked a joke yet or sang a song out of the blue. She was just next to you as her fingertips tapped on her knees and her eyes shifted everywhere.

"I'm ready." It had came out so random and bluntly that you were confused. "I'm ready Y/N." She repeated more slowly.

Y/N POV:

"What? Are you sure?" She nods repeatedly and gives me a warm smile. Her hands caress my hair and her lips linger on top of mine. She crawls on top of me and finally cuts the distance. She kisses me so gentle and passionate.

"I'm ready." She whispers. I nod and take demand. My hands travel all over her neck and body. She kisses me over and over again before pulling my shirt over my head. "You're beautiful you know."

"You're a complete goddess." I say before attacking her neck with little bites. I play with the hem of her shirt and remove it in seconds. Sarah's hands cup my naked breasts and kisses around them. I moan softly making her smirk.

The sound of clasping lips is loud but not louder than the moan coming out of both our mouths. I start to mess with her chest and begin to gently suck on her skin. "Tell me to stop if you want me to, okay?" She nods and smiles down at me.

My tongue lick her thighs as I begin to grow deep into her heat. She throws her head back as I begin to rub her clit. She moans and tells me to go faster, as I do my tongue slips inside her pussy, gently messing with it. She groans in pleasure and holds onto my hair. "God dont stop." She whispers desperately.

"I won't." I say as my fingers plump in and out of her. Her liquid spills and I have no trouble tasting every bit of it. My hot kisses leave her heat and travel back to her lips. I bite her lower lip and gently brush my hands down her curvy figure. I stand and spread her legs open and admire the beauty of a woman. She blushed and I smile fondly. Absolutely beautiful.

My legs lay on her side and I began to rub against her own, scissoring our pussies together. We're both a messing mess as I began to move at her space. "God you feel good." I say throbbing. Sarah moans and nods at me. Her lips parting and screaming. I begin to move faster and feel knots in my stomach.

"Im about to come." She says releasing her tasty juicy with mine.