Them telling you they love you but you dont feel the same way

+ mini imagines

JOHN B:
You wipe John's bloody knuckles. The old man at the store had flirted with you and even attempted to get close but he didn't allow it. God were you grateful. John had be your savior that night.

"Thank you John B. Really." You mutter, focusing on bandaging his hands.

"Don't thank me Y/N. Y'know I wouldn't allow it." He responds. Slightly grunting he hugs you softly.

"Why did you? We weren't even there together."

"Because," He smiles a little but the red in his cheek make him sweat. "I love you."

"What? Oh John...I-"

"It's okay" That was it. He pushed it away as your heart ached and pretended as if nothing had happened. He understood that you didn't feel the same way. It was obvious all along...

-babyboy is hurting but doesn't show it
-tells his mates what happened
-pretends that nothing happened
-moves on fast,lowkey
-goes surfing to forget about it

SARAH:

She came and sat next to you. Sarah Cameron, the girl who had been avoiding you all week. Why? No clue. "Well thank you for visiting." You say scoffing.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah that doesn't change the fact that you avoided me all week. Whats your excuse?" No response. Sarah sat there, motionless and without saying a work."Whatever see you around."

"No! I'll tell you, i'll tell you." Her hands pull you down and you feel her body warm up. "Y/N, this is hard for me to say," She sighs deeply and looks away. "I love you."

As your body tenses you pull away gently from her grasp, catching her attention. Your cheeks fluster in red and your hands begin to fidget."Sarah you're my best friend but I don't feel the same way so-"

"Oh god no don't apologize please. I did not expect you to feel the same but about time you knew." She laughs a little and begins to stand up. "See you around Y/N."

-heartbroken but won't show it
-will try to act happy but she'll lash out eventually
-goes to sleep crying
-copes with music and sneaking out
-will wave at you smiling but will lowkey be sad on the inside
-tries to move on and will succeed on it.

POPE:
"I can't believe you dragged me into this." You mumble to Pope while bending done to scrub the deck. It was so dirty the soles of your shoes would go completely dark in seconds.

"Sorry Y/N, pops dragged me down and if I go down so do you." You sarcastically laugh and flip him off making Pope chuckle. "Y'know..this is also a great time to bond."

"Right, because we can't do that while sitting down and eating some burgers." You tie your hair and look at him with tired eyes.

"We do that all the time, it's about time we had a change in scenery." You nod slightly as he sits next to you. "There's something i've been meaning to tell you too.."

You knew exactly what this was about. He'd been trying to get you alone for so long and suddenly it felt you couldn't avoid him forever. You didn't feel the same, he was like brother and you had no means in breaking his heart but he just wouldn't see the hints.

"Pope.." His hands wrap around your own and it's almost impossible to let him down, but it's better than to live a lie.

"I love you Y/n." You lick your lips nervously and hug him tightly. "Do you feel the same?" The slight sound of hope makes you pull away as you realize the hug might have had the wrong impression.

"Pope i'm sorry but no. I have a boyfriend.." His eyes turned shiner by the the second, you had done what you were afraid of, you broke his heart.

-deadass cries bc he's sensitive like that
-tries to tell you is okay but his whole body says otherwise
-becomes distant
-tells JJ what happened
-never moves on

KIARA:
You were sitting down next to you bestfriend, admiring how gorgeous she looked. The slick purple dress definitely complimented her body and skin tone. It looked absolutely perfect on her. "Stop looking at me like that." She says laughing.

"Sorry! It just you really look good tonight." The blush around Kiara's cheeks was noticeable and it made your heart warm.

"You look stunning too Y/N. You're like the perfect human being, you're smart, kind, lovely, caring, and many other great qualities, it is why I am so in love with you, god, I can't help but love you everyday mor-" Silence. Absolute silence that dissolves into tension. "Oh my god did I just-"

"Kiara? You're in love with me?" You whisper so low you wouldn't be surprised if she didn't hear you, but she had. "Oh Kie, I love someone else but you know that." She nods still perplexed. "You'll find someone but that someone just isn't me."

-shocked asf bc it came out randomly
-does not talk about it
-overthinks at night
-tries to pretend nothing happened but it's impossible
-tries to talk about it but it's always awkward
-eventually you go back to having the friendship you had

⚠️🔞JJ🔞⚠️:

Your lips wrap around the blunt effortlessly as the cloud of smoke goes directly into his mouth. Your lips linger there for a few more seconds, teasing him.
"Don't do this to me Y/N," He grunts desperately as he grips your thigh, "or i'll have to bend you over right here." He whispers lowly as his free hand taps the bench you both currently sit in.

"Hmm maybe that's what I want." In hot breaths you whisper against his ear, sending shivers down his spine. "Maybe I want you to destroy my insides right here." Your voice is raspy and low as the image of JJ ripping your leggings apart is freshly replaying in your head.

He takes the blunt away from you fingers and takes a long drag, the smoke clouding your vision. "Don't tease me Y/N because i'll make you limp." That's enough to make your pussy throb against his
dick, and you were well aware that he could feel it.

"Can you feel me JJ? Can you feel what you do to me with the single whisper of your voice?" His cock twitches under your heat as he grunts in frustration , you have him wrapped around your finger.

"I love when your pussy throbs for me, I love how you're so wet it goes through your leggings," You pull his hair in between your fingers and feel him nibble your neck. "God, I love you."

Paralyzed you get off his lap and stand in front of him. Your eyes scan his face for any signal that he's joking, but his eyes show nothing but lust and sincerity. He loves you, for gods sake this is nothing but a sex relationship.

"JJ what the fuck?" You ask bewildered. He had to be joking. "From day one we said this would go nowhere, that this was merely for weed and sex."

"I know."

"Then how the hell did you fall in love?! JJ, i'm sorry you feel this way because I don't." You grip your sweater and walk away.

-can't move on
-weed 24/7
-tries to talk to you once or twice
-💔
-tries to act like nothing in front of you
-kisses other girls in front of you
-gets into more trouble because that's how he copes