JOHN B/JJ

You jumped down the roof being caught by JJ, who's heart was clearly pounding hard.

"Wow blondie" He puts you down as his hands goes up to his chest.

"For a moment I thought I wasn't gonna catch you!" A giggle escapes your lips, his curve into a smile, staring deeply into you, you feel yourself smile.

"Stop flirting!" John screams from up the roof.

"We're not flirting!" You say throwing a rock at John B.

"We were so clearly flirting" JJ says sending you a kiss. You roll your eyes, catching a glimpse of John's mad expression.

"No pogue on pogue macking" Reminds Kira as she comes out.

"Yeah, I think John B clearly broke that rule when he tried getting it on with Y/N" You gasp at JJ's words. John jumps and pushes his friend from the shoulders.

"Can you blame me? You're clearly into her, well newsflash I liked her first" JJ scoffs pushing him back. Pope and Kiara both huff as you attempt to push them apart.

"What the hell? You guys are really gonna fight over some girl-"

"You're not just some girl Y/N!" John screams cutting you off mid sentence.

"You're smart,funny, beautiful and the lists goes on" Your eyes widen at the blond's words.

"Well guess what? You both need to stop trying! I'm not choosing between you guys" You leave to the van hearing as Pope alerted everyone about the guards. Wouldn't want to be on that car ride.