POPE

"Shit is just really hard at the moment, you know? My parents shut down their business, my sister can't pay collage, I have horrible grades, i'm too young to become a stripper, and fucking Dean broke my heart. Can you believe that? He fucking cheated on me, with Sarah. God and I considered her a friend. We were dating for 2 years and he just threw it in the trash like that, couldn't he had banged someone else too? I miss Sarah but I will never forgive her. I mean what kind of friend does what she did? She basically cheated on Topper too. Poor guy but not too much though because he's a dick."

My eyes roll back and I find myself melting into the couch. Pope sits next to me, ears and eyes on me, patiently listening to me ramble about my shitty life.

"That's one heck of a life you have." He says making me chuckle. "But there's solutions alright."

"Enlighten me." His arms cross and he leans back. The sun filtering his perfectly marked jaw, his deep dark eyes and the faint veins on his hands. You could even see the brief remarks of his abs under the dirty brown shirt he wore. He was handsome, but why was I noticing just know? It's the same ol Pope.

"Well for starters. Your parents will get back on their feet. They always do. Your sister is very smart Y/N, she obviously inherit the smart genes so tell her to apply for a scholarship, there's multiple okay." I giggle. Trying to not take the smart genes comment to serious.

"I could be smart if I tried."

"Guess we'll never know." Pope grins and sits back up, fixing his posture. "Kiara can help you find a job but you're too proud to ask for some help."

"Am not" I scoff, my eyes widening and my mouth hanging. Since when am I too proud? There's no such thing as 'being too proud' I just don't want to embarrass myself.

"If it makes you feel better Y/N"

"Anyways..sir theres one more problem left. Which happens to be the most important too. This guy basically bought me everything. Not that that's why I was dating him by but still. What if he asks for my furry pink lamp back?" I pout. My heart aching at the thought of giving away my lamp. It was cliche yes, but beautiful.

"There's other guys out there Y/N. There's a list waiting to date you but you don't give them a chance." He practically mutters. He was lost, in thought maybe.

"Yeah. Name one. JJ doesn't count. The guy wants to bang everyone. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if he would sleep with John." I laugh but Pope doesn't. His eyes fix on me and that's it. He's just looking at me and every corner of my body like he had never seen me before. Was it the sun too? Was I suddenly pretty in his eyes like he was to me?

"Me." And that was it. A slow and quiet whisper. Confessing his affection towards me. I was perplexed, surprised and even a tad sad. Why was he telling me just now?

"What?" It was all I could say.

"You heard me. Let me make you happy Y/N. I promise i'll be no Dean." No word came out of me. Was he being serious? Or is this some sick joke between the guys? I'll murder them.

"Haha okay stop it. It's not a funny joke alright."

"I'm not playing games. I like you Y/N and ive always had. You knew that, of course you did, I was so obvious. I cared for you, heck I even flirted, you can't tell me you didn't know." I guess I really didn't inherit the smart genes after all.

"Then make me happy Pope.." I smile widely. My hands fidgeting but the butterflies flying like no tomorrow.

Our lips locked. Clasping and promising a healthy and happy relationship. This was it, this is my yellow, my sun...

"Pope..It took you long enough you prick!"