what they buy you for your birthday

JOHN B:
-After countless times of asking you want you would like and you replying with "You don't have to get me anything." He went for an amazing pair of earrings and bracelets. Although it took him so long to find the 'perfect' piece of jewelry he finally did and he loved the reaction of yours.

SARAH:
-Sarah just doesn't know what to give you, who would of thought such a simple task would be so fatiguing for a person with immaculate taste and style. After looking around at endlessly options she bought everything she crossed paths with. Including a bunch of designer clothes and tickets to your favorite artist.

POPE:
-With help of JJ Pope planned out a perfectly pleasing romantic dinner. You guys talked and talked for what seemed to had been hours. There was giggles everywhere and suddenly Pope got on one knee and gave you a promise ring, the most awe shit anyone has ever seen.

KIARA:
-For days Kiara did anything she had to in order for the party to go as planned. And to her luck everything did. A grin spread across your face as everyone came out chanting "Happy Birthday!" You flew to Kiara knowing exactly who had planned your surprise party. She handed you a white box with a red bow on it, a gasp leaving your mouth when you look at the One Direction albums inside :))

JJ:
- Although JJ's gifs where always sorta weird or...inappropriate he really tried when it can to your birthday. He would go to every store along with the Pogues (except you) he would look at everything and even ask for his friends commentary. This year he got you a necklace with you guy's ship name along with other goodies. He even wrote you a letter saying how much you meant to him.