JOHN

His dad is gone and so is his uncle, I can't leave him either, not when he doesn't even know how to live alone, I mean look at this place, there's trash everywhere, everything is out of place, it's dusty and there's people sleeping everywhere. How can John ask me to move in with him when he doesn't even help ? It's not like I can say no either.. my parents kicked me out and I have no money to buy a house of my own or to move to a cheaper place, i have nothing, nada. And he is being kind to me by letting me live here so I can't exactly tell him to clean or something.

"So...did you think about it?" I blink away and nod. John grins and wraps my shoulders. "Sooooo...?"

"The answers is yes Jonny." I giggle and he smiled even wider now. His arms crush me under their muscle making me slightly gasp for air.

"Now I won't be alone and since you're 18 years old already then you can basically adopt me and child services will leave me alone."

"I am not adopting you!" I giggle and slap his arm.

"What? Why?" His lips curl into a sad smile and I just roll my eyes at him. "Oh I know why. Because you have a crush on me." He said normally before grinning, my cheeks flush in a familiar red and I look away.

"No I don't. Who told you such thing? That's ridiculous!"

"Chill Y/N I was kidding....you don't have to adopt me." He says winking. I scoff and push him away.

"You're such a pain in the ass."

"Oh you'd love to have me up your ass" I gasp and he bursts out laughing. That's one joke I would never expect from him.

"Oh you'd love to be able to go up my ass." John laughs harder and so do I. God he has me head over heels for him.