🔞JJ🔞

yes another one 😏

All the pogues stood outside with some quite joyful chatter going on. John and Kiara were discussing a matter on oceans while Pope would randomly include his opinions. They were drunk.

JJ stood and walked until you could feel him right behind you. "What do you say we sneak outta here. They're obviously tipsy." His lips nearly touching your ear. His hot breath hitting you with breeze. Immediately you stood up and followed him back into John's house.

His lips crashed into yours, kissing every possible corner of it. "God I missed this. The guys have been a pain in the ass." JJ said in between groans.

"Tell me about it. It's been four days since we've done this." You whined out. His lips lowered down to your neck and you briefly pull on his blonde hair. His deep groan sinking into your skin. As his hands fidget with the hem of your shirt you manage to push him in the sofa.

"Someone can come in ya know" He whispers.

"Don't you like some danger?" He laughs and pulls you in eagerly. Your hips grind against his and soft moans escape his lips. There's sweat starting to brim from his forehead as his bulge pokes through his shorts. "Aren't you desperate?" You say biting his lower lip. His eyes stare you down and his muscles flip you under.

His chain dangles in your face as his hair bounces in his head. You smirk and pull his collar down, your legs wrapped around his waist. "I'll make you want me so bad you'll shake." His deep voice rings in your ears as he leaves tiny affectionate bites on your chest.

"You wish Maybank" His lips lay roughly on yours, his tongue cleaning the inside on your mouth. You laid naked under his body with just a bra on, which didn't last long. His kisses stoped at your abdomen and you felt his cold fingers slip inside you, making you gasp. His thumb rubbed on your clit and you felt yourself start to melt. "Oh JJ..." He smirked up at you as his head lowered and stopped in the middle of your thighs. It was quite exciting watching him pleasure you.

As his tongue moves from side to side and in and out, his fingers as well, make you moan loudly. You feel knots start to form almost ready to release. "Are you close?" You nod and arch your back and the movement on his fingers and tongue stop, making your legs tremble.

"Why did you stop?" You lower your hand but he stops you from touching yourself.

"All you have to do is beg Y/N" He says. You laugh sarcastically and make his eyes darken.

"Never." You grind your hips down his fingers making him pull away. As his sour mouth connects with yours once again, his hands grip on your chest and proceeds to make you moan into his mouth. His bare chest pressed against yours and suddenly,

the door flies open. Making both bolt up. There stand Pope, his eyes fluttering open and his mouth hanging dry. The silence is too loud and his gasps make him run out.

"Was that-"

"Pope." JJ finishes off. He closes the door and locks before pulling you to him. "He'll forget this won't he? He's drunk."

"Right! He's gonna forget if we don't bring it up." JJ nods and enters your heat. His long fingers making you match his movements. Once again he begins to lick your pussy where he spits on repeatedly. You feel him begin to pull away making you mad. "JJ please..." His smirk makes you embarrassed but the feeling is soon replaced with pleasure.

His hard dick sprung out and pushed its way in you. You moan loudly making him repress your loud sounds with a dangerous kiss. Your walls clench and you feel his dick twitch inside you. His movement speed up turning both into a moaning mess. He cums, his hot liquid drip down the sides. You come and grip his hair hardly. Nail marks all over his back.

He drops on top of you and you embrace him in a hug. "You lost Y/N."

"And I don't mind it at all." You respond. His smile wide against the crook on your neck. Laying there he falls asleep and so do you, not realizing that sooner or later you'd have to open the door for the rest.