JJ

John B's house came into view as the five of us walked up the small hill. We'd gone to a near shop, where we spent a lot of money on snacks and beer.

"So...are we partying tonight or-" JJ began before Pope interrupted him. "We party every night, don't you want one night of pure relaxation?"

JJ shakes his head and snakes his right arm around my shoulders.

"JJ is like a burst of electricity that never seems to run out, the only person that can put him out is Y/N," Kiara says smirking at us.

"You're saying that like I seduce him or something." JJ winks at me which only makes me roll my eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that, it's just that he only seems to really sleep when you hold him," Kiara adds on as we reach the porch.

"Wha? That's not true-"

"Oh, it's so true! I don't think I've ever seen JJ sleep on his own!" John B begins to tease the mentioned one but he seems to be lost in thought. "Look at him, he's blushing!"

The mimicking and teasing were like adding wood to the fire. I sat back and observed as JJ fought for his life.

"She's only held me like three times!" He shouts trying to defend himself.

"Yeah! Three times a day!" Kiara shouts back.

(TW, mention of abuse ?) The situation is funny as hell, JJ being attacked by everyone else sends me into orbit. But it's not like they are wrong. JJ has...issues, one of them is nightmares and I'm not talking about normal nightmares where you're chased by a big bear with 8 legs or something. I'm talking about nightmares about everyone leaving him behind, nightmares of his father beating him to death. When I hold him those nightmares usually go away and when they don't, I'm there to hold him tighter so he knows he's not alone.

"Guys enough," I speak up shaking my head. "Let's just watch the movie, I have to leave early today."

The movie starts playing and before I know it, it's over. John B turns the lights on and everyone's eyes fall on me. JJ has fallen asleep on my arms, once again.