"where have you been?!?!"

Harry's POV
I woke up from my sleep when I got a massive headache. Making me get up for some panadol. Since I already knew that my mum was working and that Gemma was probably out doing stuff, that left me to mess with jade. Even though sometimes I don't want to she just gets on my nerves with her... Her everything I guess. After taking two parnadol tablets with done water I went up the stairs to where jade was staying, only to find that she wasn't there. "Where the hell is she then?" I said out loud to no one in particular. "Gosh what stupid thing has she done now?" I said just as I was about to go back downstairs. However I noticed that her window was open, so of course I walked in and looked around finding nothing. Though that was until my eyes fell on a piece of paper with  Niall's number on it, why I don't know but I will find out.

Mystery persons POV
I was just walking to my car from my friends house when I saw her. Wait no it can't be and wait hold on is that Niall and Zayn in that car?! I just stood there watching them hug then they took off as she climbed into Harry's window. WHAT!! Huh maybe I'm just going crazy.

Jades POV
Niall and zayn dropped me off at harry's house after breakfast and honestly I didn't want to go back. Again I climbed in through the window. Accidentally making a loud bang noise as I fell due to me being z klutz. That's when I heard harry say what the f**k.
Shoot what do I do? what do I do? I was already freaking out and it was to late for bidding as he was already up the stairs. "Oi! where have you been?" He asked angrily. "Um we what a-a-are you to talking about?" I replied "I think we both know the answer to that question" he said coldly as he chucked a crumpled peice of paper at me from across the room. I picked it up and un scrunched it just to find it was niall's number, oh great.....
"Why do you have this? And where were you?" He said more aggressively. "Um you left it here.. Yeah you left it here, and I just uh went out to get some study books yeah yeah" I said hoping that he would believe it. ".... Right right well as ya nerd" he said not really buying it, though I'm so glad he left.

Harry's POV
I don't buy one little word she's saying. Hmm maybe one of the lads knows.

*time lapse*
I've been here for awhile trying to figure it out until perrie texted me. We need to talk like urgently. I then replied with a ok what about?

P- um well your not going to like it.
H- just tell me.
P- okay, well this morning I was just leaving my friends house when I saw Zanyn, Niall and Jade in a car together. Then they all got out at your house talking for a bit then they hugged her and she climbed into your window. Like what is this weirdo up to now?

I read her long text over and over again. I was frozen there for what felt like a long time before I finally snaped. "JADE! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I yelled as I saw her slowly and frightened walk down the stairs. "Ye-yeah" she. Said with her little mousy annoying voice. "Perrie told me she saw you with zayn and Niall this morning" I said getting closer so that I had her pinned to the wall. I grabbed her hands tightly holding them with mine quite tightly I must add. "L-l-let m-me g-g-go you a-a-asshole" she spat at me between her pathetic sobs and stutters. "Excuse me" I said angry as I slapped her and then tightened my grip. "Your just so pathetic you know that" I told her, making her cry harder. "L-l-let g-g-go" she stuttered. "No make me". She just cured harder and louder then. "I hate you" I spat out. At that moment she kicked my in the balls and ran away back up stairs. "Ow you f**king b**ch, you'll pay for this" I said as I slowly got up running the stairs though by the time I reached the stairs she had already slammed the door in my face and locked it.

AN- Thanks for reading be sure to keep reading will be trying to update soon. I'm so sorry for the long long wait I just have been battling depression lately and it's been difficult for me. Anyway all the best as always vote, read, share and comment.