secret sleepover.

Jade POV

I grabbed out my phone and decided to text zayn. "Hey come to the spare room I'm at Harry's I'll explain". Maybe he won't come up but either way its worth a try. A few minutes later after I sent it I heard foot steps. And there was a light knock on my door. "Come in" I said as I got up and walked close to the door. For a minute I wanted to kiss him, hes so gorgeous. "Hmm mmh" zayn coughed as I got out of my trance. "Yeah uh sorry so come in" I said stepping aside. " okay so why are you at harrys ?" He asked as he sat on the bed. I followed him, sitting down next to him which made my heart beat faster "... Yeah that well I'm harry cousin" I told him and I saw his jaw drop to the floor as he stared for a long time before saying what! "Well I didn't know this until today so.." I told him. He looked at me and  asked how I never knew and I told him exactly. After that we just talked for ages he is a really great guy I love him a lot.

Zayns POV

Jade told me everything from why she was at Harry's to her being cousins with harry and not knowing until now. Honestly she's a really great girl I think I might be crushing on her slightly though, but I can't I can't do that to niall he deserves her. After awhile I went back down as the others were probably getting suspicous. The ladz and i talked for hours catching up with one another until we all eventually got tired and left. Since I was sleeping at Niall's I told him about jade and he was a bit mad as I talked to her, but then he suggested we should get her to sleep over at Niall's. So we went back and snuck jade out for the night.

Back at Niall's - Niall's POV

When we were at my house it was quite late but we didn't care. We just talked, laughed and danced until we all fell asleep.  I can say I actually like jade as a friend but also more. She's sweet and has a lovely personality. But the most crazy thing is that were friends with her now I mean if I was bullied I would never want to be friends with them I thought. Suddenly my stomach rumbled hmm to the kitchen it is. As I got there I could smell yummy food and I saw zayn sitting down.  "Hey zayn who coo-" I said but didn't finish as jade came over and hugged me saying a good morning and guesturing to my food. "Wow thanks jade smells yumm" I complimented. 'Mmhm wit wummy" zayn said with a mouth full making jade laugh. I finished eating my food in no time going in for seconds and thirds. Once I had finished we got jade back.

AN-vote comment read share please pretty pwease.  Tell me what you think.