chapter six- apologies and explanations

Chapter six- apologies and explanations

Heart break high

*jade’s P.O.V*

My mum was still currently giving me the cold shoulder, and even worse I had to go back to school today, well wish me luck. This is going to be the worst day of my life I bet that Perrie has by now shown everyone the video of me yesterday. So you know I have nothing to loose anyway it’s not like I have any dignity left so you know. “Jade honey I think we need to talk” my mum said and to my surprise she wasn’t yelling and it was probably like the first time that she’s spoken to me since the spray paint incident. “yes mum coming” I called from my room and I slowly got out of bed and raced down the stairs to see my mum in the kitchen with wait is that Zayn and Niall oh no please anything but them ahh kill me now. “Hey Jade” Zayn and Niall said in unison but I just gave them a cold glare. “C’mon Jade” my mum said ‘mum why the hell are they here” I spat out angrily they are the last people that I ever wanted to see. “Jade calm down they just told me that they were the one’s responsible for the spray paint and Jade I just wanted to let you know I’m really sorry I thought you were the one who did it but why didn’t you tell me silly?” my mum said and my eye’s widened WAIT WHAT THE- ZAYN AND NIALL JUST SAID THEY DID IT! But they were in the house wait a minute they took the blame but why ugh this is just so confusing right now I just don’t get it. “mum you and I both know that I was not getting out of explaing this one so I took the blame” I replied slowly because i was still in shock I mean why would Zayn and Niall my BULLIES own up to spray painting the house. “yeah were really sorry Jade and Mrs Thirlwall for all the trouble we cleaned it up and it wont happen again” Niall said as he looked into my eye’s wow I have never noticed how pretty his eye’s are but I like Zayn. “Hey um Jade can I speak to you alone for a minute?” Zayn asked with hope filled in his voice. “Yes follow me” I said as I led him to the porch outside. “So Zayn care to explain this whole thing to me” I asked him “what” he said slightly confused. “Why did you take the blame for it and what was that yesterday did you really mean it?” I asked him. “Oh that well first Niall and I felt guilty and we thought that it would be really wrong if we didn’t take some responsibility for this. And yeas I did mean it Niall too we really don’t hate you and we do get dragged into this and im sorry” he said while he looked down into my brown eyes and it was just then that I realized how close we were and the next thing I know im blushing like an idiot. “uh sorry” Zayn said while stepping back abit. “n-no it’s f-fine Z-Zayn” I stuttered yeah real cool Jade real cool.

*Zayn’s P.O.V*

I had just currently explained to jade about us taking the blame and also yesterday. I was about to turn to leave but then I realized that I forgot to give Jade the SD card. Yeah I stole it with out Perrie knowing. “oh I forgot what I had to give you, here” I said as I reached into my back pocket to grab the card. “What?” she asked confused. And I chuckled. “It has the video on it I stole it from Perrie, thank me later” I told her. “oh well thanks Zayn” she said while she turned away to walk back inside. “Wait Jade I wanted to um know if you know, you me and Niall would like to hang out sometime you seem really nice” I asked her with hope in my voice. “Yeah sure that would be cool” she said. “Well I’ll see you some time just call me” I said to her as I gave her a piece of paper with my number on it. “y-yeah will, will do Zayn” she stuttered. Then I went back inside to get Niall so we could go. “Hey Niall you ready to go?” I asked as I walked back into the kitchen where he was talking to Jade’s mum. Luckily for us she was forgiving and I think it was the fact that we cleaned it up too. “Yeah sure Zayn” Niall said. “Well bye Jade and Mrs Thirlwall, once again were really sorry for the damage we caused” I said before grabbing Niall and leaving. “It’s okay boys, bye” Jade’s mum said to us and Jade waved a goodbye.

jade’s P.O.V*

Wow I am shocked at what just happened okay first they warned me not to open the door and told me that they don’t hate me and Perrie drags them into this, then they owned up for the spray paint even though it wasn’t them, then they cleaned it up. And lastly Zayn gave me the SD card he stole from the camera and he gives me his number and asked if I would like to hang with him and Niall. Wow I just I don’t know what to say. Maybe they aren’t bad but wow my crush gave me his number this was probably the best thing that has happened to me.

*at school (still Jade’s P.O.V)*

School flew past like a breeze and to my surprise Perrie stayed away from me for the day. Maybe Zayn and Niall said something to them, or maybe their all waiting till the perfect time. Just then to my surprise I saw Perrie’s group and then Zayn and Niall walked over to me. “Hey jade” Zayn said while getting closer. “Hi boys” I said in my kind soft voice. “listen were not here to hurt you but Perrie wanted us two to come over and  tell you that she wanted you at her party” Niall said while slowly handing me the invite. “Well m not going” I told them and Zayn looked at me. “Why not?” Zayn asked. “Umm why would I go o my bullies’ party she probably wants to just make fun of me there” I stated to them. “Well just think about it and by the way we will make sure that she wont” they both told me. “Fine I’ll think about it” I said and Niall walked away with a happy look on his face “call me tonight” Zayn said once Niall was out of our sight and I just simply nodded.  

*end of school (still Jade’s P.O.V)*

School had finished for the day and I was happy. I went to my locker and grabbed out my things I needed then I raced out the doors avoiding all the weird looks I was getting. Just as I was running I ran into Zayn and we ended up falling on top of each other. “Sorry Zayn I-I didn’t mean to” I said while getting up and dusting myself off before I helped Zayn up. “Its okay love” he said while chuckling a bit. “So I’ll call you tonight?” I asked him. “Yeah sure, oh and bye Jade” he said before we both turned away and went in our separate ways.

So what do you think? Tell me in the comments box. And please

Vote

Comment & Read

 This has been another chapter of Heartbreak high, if you have any ideas or suggestions comment or message me and also if you want me to check out or read one of your stories just comment or message me. Thank you all for reading and voting I love you all just thank you very much. Any way until next time bye my super sexy awesome unicorn potatoes.