chapter two- feeling bad

******* JADE'S P.O,V *********

ugh I don't want to go to parade, but I had to. you see last week I was called into the head masters office and well they told me that I got the highest results on my test. and then he said that It would be getting announced on parade. I'm so nervous I really don't want to be known as an even bigger nerd. but you know I have no reputation so who cares. ugh! who am I kidding I can't take this anymore I thought but was soon snapped out of my train of thought when I saw Perrie and the five most hottest guys in school coming my way. "hey nerd" harry said while he threw his water bottle at me ouch!!! but just as I was going to pick it up Perrie pulled me up so I was looking into her eyes.  "hey nerd, ready for some fun" she said making me wince. I didn't want to get beat up again by Perrie and her gang. I was scared by this point I didn't know what to do, It- it was like I was frozen but I was soon knocked out of it when suddently  Perrie kicked me in the stomach really hard which resulted in me falling to the ground and soon everyone was crowding around us watching them beat me. no one bothers to help me, no one. 

******* NIALL'S P.O.V ********

I wanted to help her so badly, I -I didn't want to do this to her anymore. so I didn't touch her I didn't want to hurt jade like I did all those other times. "hey Niall, why aren't you helping?"  Louis asked I was speechless there and then i didn't know what to say, but i soon managed to put some words into a sentence "i-i im not in the mood today, that's all" i lied and he just continued to what he was doing. uh the truth is i am madly and truly in love with Jade.

awww Niall has a crush so I  just looked today and I noticed that it said I had something like 238 reads and I was like omg. im so happy so tell me what you think have in mind that im not the best writer so don't judge no hate otherwise I'll throw potatoes at you. nah just kidding but tell me what you think and I might not update all the time okay so don't get mad at me. i try my best, anyway im off to do my stupid history project ahhh! help me.