chapter eight- unknown cousin

Chapter eight- unknown cousin

Heartbreak high

*Niall’s P.O.V*

It’s been a week ever since we went to jade’s house and to be honest she is probably one of the most amazing girl’s ever. And she plays the guitar would you believe it or not and she’s a great singer too. I think I kinda like her more now. She’s just so pretty and funny and she is a really kind person in general. But I can’t believe that she took the blame for the spray paint. Yeah I know me and Zayn said we did it, but that’s only because we felt guilty for everything. it was a Friday night and I was currently laying on my bed thinking about her.

*Jade’s P.O.V*

It was a Friday night and I was just enjoying a lovely dinner with my mum. “so darling, I was wondering if you wanted to spend a week or two with your uncle robin and your aunty Anne?” my mum asked slowly see I’ve never meet them and my mum wants me too but I just don’t want to because I always make really bad first impressions and im just nervous I guess “um.. I don’t know mum” I replied and she just sighed. You see she’s been trying to get me to meet them for two years now and she still hasn’t exceeded in that. “C’mon darling, their really nice and they have a son your age and an older daughter” she said with hope in her voice hoping that that will get me to go. I just sat there thinking for a moment until I realized that it would be completely rude if I didn’t I mean they are family. “Fine mum, but just this once” I said and her smile grew so big. “Okay darling well you should start packing because you’re leaving tomorrow”. “Oh ok mum, well I’ll be packing” I said as I got up and walked to my room. When I got into my room I grabbed my favourite bag and just starting stuffing random clothes in the bag. Finally I was finished with packing my clothes and I moved onto packing toiletry things. Then when I was done I put my guitar in its case and left it at the door. Yes I can’t live a day without it, I just love my guitar so much.

*Harry’s P.O.V*

Mum had recently got off the phone to my unknown cousins mum, and she’s staying for a week. I’m just so happy because I have always wanted to meet my unknown cousin and it’s finally happening. And im not the only happy one gemma is too, she said that her and our unknown cousin are going to be besties. Okay I really need to stop saying unknown cousin it sounds weird, I don’t know does it sound weird to you. Unknown cousin unknown cousin unknown cousin unknown cous- okay imma stop now. No but anyway im just really excited I hope that they are nice but from what I’ve heard they sound like a really nice person.

Hello unicorns and potatoes or unicorn potatoes haha this has been another awesome okay maybe not so awesome chapter of heartbreak high. And I honestly really hope you enjoy this chapter anyway bye and stay awesome. Also don’t forget to

Vote

Comment & read

Also share with your friends and tell them to share it too and then they should tell other awesome people to share it too and ugh im now confusing myself anyways bye.