chapter four- what's up with niall?

Chapter four- what’s up with Niall?

Heart break high

*Jade’s P.O.V*

It’s been a week or two since I’ve been in that hospital, I just practically been begging m mother to let me stay at home. I know, hiding from them is not going to help the situation yeah real cool jade. But I’m just not ready to go back yet. So luckily for me my mother agreed to let me stay home because of my concussion. I sometimes still black out and I get really bad headaches from time to time. Right now my mum is currently working and yeah you guessed it I’m at home just sitting down on the couch staring at the oh so lovely walls. Yeah the colours are just so beautiful and vibrant, and don’t get me started on the lovely fluffy carpets. Okay im sorry I should shut up now.

*Perrie’s P.O.V*

It’s been like a week or two since Jade has been at school and I’m really wondering where she is. No I don’t care about her I just want to know why she’s skipping school. But then again it’s kinda better with out her here because then I don’t have her being better than me in every thing. So yeah in a way im happy. “Hey Perrie, c’mon” I heard Harry yell snapping me out of my thoughts. “Im coming” I replied and ran up to them. “Okay so I’ve got a plan, let’s go around to Jade’s house this arvo?” Lou suggested “and do what?” Liam asked. “I dunno, see what she’s up to….” Lou paused for a sec so he could think “we could egg her house” Lou suggested and I looked at the others and they all nodded “so were all in?” I asked which soon followed by yeses but then I noticed that Niall didn’t reply and that he wasn’t speaking the whole time. Wait come to think of it Niall hasn’t really been his usual self lately hmm I wonder what’s up with him. “Niall, you’ve been quiet the whole time” I said and Niall gulped. “It’s j-just that I-I have a-a l-lot on my mind l-lately” Niall stuttered while looking down. “Um okay, no need to be scared just asking” I said while raising my hands in defence

*Niall’s P.O.V*

I think Perrie’s on to me, and the fact that she acted as if she knew something was up with me scared me. I honestly don’t want them to know that I like jade. They’ll probably kick me out of their group and tease me. I don’t want to go and egg her house this arvo that’s just mean. I know I should tell them not to and stick up for her but I can’t im scared. So everyday I live life knowing that the one I love is getting badly hurt and me the one who likes her joins in and doesn’t stop it from happening. It just hurts me just to think like that. I know I have no chance with her but you know a boy can always dream.

*after school* (still Niall’s P.O.V)

It was the end of another horrible day at school and the boys and Perrie are making me come and egg her house. I tried to protest about going but they wouldn’t let me so im now walking with the boys and Perrie to the store to get eggs. The whole walk there I was just wondering about jade I hope she’s ok.

*Zayn’s P.O.V*

The whole walk to the store Niall was really quiet I can tell that something’s up with him. I have a chat with him later, he seems to just be wondering off in his own little world a lot. And I think it’s because he doesn’t like hurting Jade I don’t either but Perrie drags us into everything. I mean she’s nice but I just don’t like to be dragged into this. And I don’t want to hurt her anymore but I’m not going to tell the others because they’ll probably tease me about it. And well the truth is I’m just scared of what they’ll do or say if they ever find out. We were now at the store and the others all walked into the store but when Niall went to walk in I pulled him back, I really needed to talk to him. “hey what’s up with you lately?” I asked and Niall gulped “N-nothing j-just” he tried to say but I interrupted “yeah im not falling for that Niall, just tell me you know you can trust me right?” I said warmly. “Yeah I know but you’ll make fun of me if I tell you” he said “no I wont mate just tell me, I wont tell the others I promise” I said and when I promised some thing I never ever broke it. “Well I’ve just been worried about Jade lately, I really don’t want to hurt her anymore” He said while he looked down at his feet ashamed.

*Niall’s P.O.V*

I just told Zayn what was on my mind lately, I was expecting him to tease me or laugh but what he did actually surprised me. He slowly walked over to me and lifted up me chin so that I was staring into his beautiful brown eyes, wait what did I really just say that about a guy’s eyes wow Niall wow. “Niall you don’t have to be ashamed I don’t like hurting her either” Zayn said calmly his warm breath hitting my face. “But I thought that you would tease me or laugh at me” I said still a little bit shocked at what he just said. “Why did you think that?” he asked but I couldn’t reply because just then Perrie and the others walked out laughing “Harry thought that it would be funny if we run the door bell and when she came outside we would throw eggs at her” Perrie said while still laughing a bit. I thought that it was completely mean but of course I couldn’t say that. And im pretty sure that Zayn thought the same thing. Because he looked at me as if to say ‘im not quite sure about this’ and I wasn’t either to tell the truth. I didn’t want to do this to poor jade.

So what do you think I tried to make it as long as I could, considering that I didn’t update last time. Comment your thoughts on it and also leave me questions if you want and I’ll answer them all truthfully. But don’t forget to Vote

Comment &

Read

Also share it with your friends, and if you want me to check out any of your stories than comment or message me the link.

Until next time, adios my unicorn potatoes ;)