chapter five- egging jade

Chapter five- egging Jade

Heart break high

*Harry’s P.O.V*

We were currently walking to jade’s house and all I could think about was the look on her face when we egg her. I know I Harry styles shouldn’t think like that but I don’t really like her. Just the way that she looks and dresses and ugh okay I just don’t like her but mainly because she is always better then anyone else and im jealous of that. You see ever since I was little Jade has been… how would you put it? Competing with me. She’s just always been better than me and I hate it, she gets top marks in school, her parents.. well I know that her dad left her but at least her mum cares for her (A.N- not saying that Harry’s mum is a bad parent but in this story Anne doesn’t really like Harry, okay so chill your titties I’m not hating on Anne this is my story and my choice how the characters act. So before you go all ninja karate kid on me just chill okay once again my story and my choice In how the characters are so yeah I’m done my little rant bye.) , her house is huge, her mum makes a lot of money, they have really expense stuff. You see she has everything perfect. We finally got to her house and we were currently figuring out a plan so far we got this, zayn and Niall sneak into her house and spy on her see what she’s up to and Perrie and Louis spray paint the out side of her house and Liam and I wait outside ready to egg her. “So are we going with the plan?” I asked. “Wait, when did spray paint come into this?” Niall asked confused. “Oh we forgot to say, Louis and Perrie thought of spray painting the walls outside” I said. There was a long pause until Perrie spoke up “Okay now let’s do this” then she ran off with the spray bottles and same as Lou.

*Liam’s P.O.V*

Me and Harry were currently waiting outside for her to come to the door. I honestly don’t know why im doing this, I actually don’t hate her. I mean she’s pretty and all, but the same question runs through my head everyday ‘Why do I keep doing this if I know that it’s wrong?’ and the answer to that well I don’t know. I guess I kinda get dragged into this by Perrie and I hate it.

*Louis’ P.O.V*

Me and Perrie were currently spray painting Jade’s house and I honestly don’t know why I do this but then again, I hate her for what she did to me. You see in the 7th grade we were besties and well I hate her because she always thought that she was the better one of us. She always had better grades and well I had trouble in primary school and she would always tease me. so yeah and today she’s still the same Jade she’s smart in fact she’s ahead of everyone in our grade and I even heard that she got offered to get put up a few grades but she said no, hmm I wonder why.

*jade’s P.O.V*

I was currently in my room strumming the cords to don’t forget by Demi Lovato. And then I soon started singing the lyrics.

“Did you forget that I was even alive? Did you forget everything we ever had?

Did you forget about me? Did you regret ever standing by my side….” I started

*Zayn’s P.O.V*

“Hey Niall, do you hear some one singing?” I whispered and he nodded “we should check it out” Niall said while walking to where we heard it coming from. When we saw where the singing was coming from we both dropped our jaws at what we saw, it was Jade singing. See we peeked into her room. She was really good and wow she could play guitar, that’s hot. After she was finished singing we both clapped which caused her to drop the guitar to the floor and walk over to us. “What are you doing in my house? , get out” she said “well, umm.. We” Niall started and he was blushing a bright shade of pink wow I think Niall has a little crush. “Okay it wasn’t our choice Perrie and Harry made us do it” I said hoping that she would understand. “You think that im going to believe this bullshit when you two just happen to bully me at school” she said while pushing past us. “Listen its true and don’t open the door” I said I really didn’t want her to get egged, and knowing them they probably thought of video taping it. “Oh why not and just because you said not to I am” she said angrily. And just with that she opened the door and Liam and Harry were throwing eggs at her. And yes Perrie and Lou had video taped the whole thing, poor girl. After they finished egging her she ran back up the stairs crying. I felt as if this was half my fault. Then again it was.

*Jade’s P.O.V*

 I can’t believe that they egged me and then video taped it well their probably having the time of their life’s right now by laughing at the video. And Zayn and Niall saw me singing ugh why now they’ll tell every one, but what I didn’t get was that Zayn told me not to open the door and he said that it wasn’t his or Niall’s idea to come inside and that Perrie and Harry dragged them into this. Huh I just don’t get it, just then I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mum yelling at me “JADE AMELIA THIRLWALL HOW DARE YOU SPRAY PAINT THE WALLS OUT SIDE!” well I guess that I’ll have to take the blame for this “um im sorry mum” I said. “YOU’RE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW” she yelled again and I guess I deserved it. “Okay mum” I said as she stomped out of the house and I decided to see what they did. As I was walking down stairs I saw a note that was taped to the window. I picked it up and read it.

“Dear Jade,

We are truly sorry but it wasn’t our idea Perrie and Harry put us up to it. I hope that you can forgive me and Niall. And I know that we bully you at school but the truth is that we are forced to by Perrie. Please don’t tell her that I told you that, but Jade please know that me and Niall have nothing against you…..” I couldn’t read anymore it just sounded like a bull shit lie and im not that stupid to fall for it so I scrunched it up and threw it in the bin. I then went out side to find horrible drawings and words that I know were directed towards me. And yes I was basically treated like crap for the rest of the night a feeling that I wasn’t used to. Yeah my mum was quite pissed at me, if only she knew what really happened.

So what do you think comment your thoughts and if you have any suggestions for the fanfic just comment or message me them. As always don’t forget to

Vote

Comment &

Read

Also don’t forget to share this story with your friends. So this has been another chapter of Heartbreak high hope you enjoyed my unicorn potatoes anyway stay awesome sexy unicorn potatoes haha. ;)