chapter seven- making friends

Chapter seven- making friends.

Heartbreak high

*jade’s P.O.V*

 I was currently in my room holding my phone in one hand and Zayn’s number in the other. I didn’t know if I should call him or not but after a few minutes of just staring at my phone I soon typed in his number and called him. After a few seconds he finally picked up. “Hello this is Zayn Malik speaking, who’s this?” he asked through the phone. “It’s Jade” I replied. “Oh hey Jade, how are you?” he asked me. “I’m fine, what about you?” I asked him “yeah Im great” he paused before talking again “so… how bout we hang out?” he asked me which kinda shocked me. “Yeah that would be great” I told him. “cool so is it okay if me and Niall come over your house now?” he asked and I quickly checked if mum was here but she wasn’t so I said yes then we both said good bye and he hung up. Well I better get ready I thought as I looked at what I was wearing, my school clothes. I quickly ran over to my wardrobe and got on different clothes. I decided on wearing a tank top with some of my baggy pants. Then I took my glasses off and put contact lenses on and left my long brown hair out. Just then I heard I knock at the door and I quickly ran down the stairs to open the door. “Hey ja- wow” Niall said and I instantly looked down there’s probably something wrong with me. “No I didn’t mean it like that Jade, you look… beautiful” Niall said and I looked up at them. “Thank you” I said while I blushed like an idiot. “Well come in boys” I told them as I steeped to the side for them. “So what do you guy’s wanna do?” Zayn asked “I don’t we could just get to now each other” I suggested and they both nodded “yeah sounds good” Niall said.

*1 hour later (still jade’s P.O.V)*

We had now been telling each other about us and we now pretty much know everything there is to know about each other. And Zayn and Niall are really nice and we all got along with each other quite well. “Jade sorry to say but I think we should go now, it was fun talking to you your really cool” Zayn said while he stood up with Niall following him. “Okay well bye guys see ya next time” I said before I stood up and hugged them both. “Bye Niall, Bye Zayn” I said and they both said bye to me too. They are just really nice guys and I think I have finally made some friends which I’m really happy about.

This has been yet another chapter of Heartbreak high and don’t forget to

Vote

Comment &

Read

Sorry that this chapter was short but you know the other chapters were long so yeah you know any way until next time bye my unicorn potatoes love ya all.