chapter three- jealous

******** JADE'S P.O.V *********

once Perrie and her little gang left I got up slowly clutching onto my stomach which hurted a lot considering that I had been kicked and punched there. But it was so strange I wonder why Niall didn't do anything today, normally he joins in with them I thought. ugh I should probably go to the nurses office I thought as I slowly and painfully walked to the nurses office, she was... well she was the only one that I talked to, she knew everything about me and I knew everything about her, But you see I begged her not to tell anyone about the bullying because it might of got worse. finally I was at the door to her office I thought as I knocked. "come in" she said in her sweet and caring voice. as I slowly went in I watched as her eyes widened "oh my, jade you can't let them keep doing this to you" she cried as she made her way to me slowly. "im-im oka-" I tried to say but just then my vision went blurry and well the next thing I know im awake in a room with white walls and machines? oh no please tell me im not in a hospital oh no I hate hospitals I started to panic and the machines attached to me started to beep quite loudly and then a doctor rushed in, he looked about 30 and he was quite good looking I mean eww gross I didn't say that just ignore me okay. "jade it's okay, take deep breaths" he tells me and I did as he said slowly calming down. "miss Thirlwall am I correct?" he asked while he looked down at some papers attached to a clipboard. "yes" I replied "well jade im afraid you have a concussion and you also have some bad bruises but luckily no broken bones" he said while looking up at me for a moment before leaving the room. shit now my mums going to be worried and she'll freak out what am I going to say exactly, I mean I can't just keep lying to her im sure she'll find out one day that I get bullied.....

******* PERRIE'S P.O.V ********

ugh parade is soooo boring I thought as I rolled my eye's at the speech that the head master was giving. when suddently I realised something where's Jade, probably off crying. you see I only bully her because im jealous of her just look at her, she's pretty she has a nice figure just everything about her makes me jealous and that's why I hate her I was thinking but I soon got snapped out of my thoughts by the head master "okay so the excellent news you've all been waiting for is that Jade Thirlwall got the highest result on her test and she is being offered to support the school in the mathletes team" he said and I laughed "wow mathletes team hahaha don't get me started on how funny that is" I said to Zayn who was sitting next to me and he laughed. but deep down inside jealous boiled inside of me why does she always have to be better than me? ugh im so angry right now, she's always doing something that's way more better than what I do and I hate it.

hello everyone hope you liked this chapter im going to try to update more tomorrow and maybe tonight. oh and don't forget to 

share

read 

vote and

comment 

it means the world to me. so tell me what you think in the comments box below

bye my unicorn potatoes (meh I don't know)