27

A/N
I know I said on my last update that I will be back on jan 9,2021 but my decision change.I decided that I will finish this story this december. I will post the last two remaining chapter tomorrow so make sure you read it!!!!!!!!
This is the chapter for today ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

JENNIE

I was getting ready for work when some unknown number texted me....

unknown: Hi

me: um, who are you?

unknown: oh right, I'm the one who got bumped to you and said that I will invite you to a dinner for a sorry..... So do you remember me now

me: ohhh I think I remember you now :)

unknown: so are you free tomorrow?

me: sorry, I got work tomorrow. Maybe on sunday?

unknown: alright, tnx for agreeing

me: its fine, its your fault the you bumped on me so you better treat in a good place HAHA

unknown: HAHA yeah yeah

me: so where do we meet and what time??

unknown: on the ***** mall at 2:00 pm. Is that alright?

me: thats fine :)

me: Bye, I need to go to work.

unknown: okay, see you
(read)

So he's that guy on the company, I thought its some creepy stranger. Guess I'll have to ask taehyung if hes not going anywhere on sunday so I can meet that guy.

...

"Eyy taehyung are you going anywhere on sunday?" I asked "no,I'm just gonna chill on the apartment. Why?" He said "I need to go somewhere on sunday, fortunately youre resting on that day so I got to go with him." I said "With HIM?" He said "Yeah, something wrong?" I asked "no,nothing" He said

...

SUNDAY

I got ready and I wear a pants on the bottom and a bra with a blazer on the top.

(sorry I dont know what that called, I'm not into fashion y'know)

Its almost time for me to go out. Its already 1:30, I need to go.

I arrived at the mall and i don't know his face but I'm sure he will know me? I guessed. I just waited for a while then somebody called for me.

 I just waited for a while then somebody called for me

(Don't mind the kid, I forgot to crop this)

"Hey!" He called "are you the guy who texted me?" I asked "Yeah thats me, BTW I'm Kai." He said "I'm Jennie" I said "So I'm gonna treat you today as a sorry." He said "Sure, so??" I said "Right, follow me" He said. I followed him and we went in to an expensive looking restaurant.

He ordered something and I ordered the cheepst one , I can't take a look on the other dishes cuz the price is so much.

We started eating and chat with each other. After some time, we finished eating.

"Thank you for the treat and I'm forgiving you" I said and smiled "HAHA thankgoodness" He said "I think I need to go home now." I said "I was going to get you a gift" He said "I'm sorry I really need to go now." I said feeling sorry "Okay, tnx for coming" He said "Bye" I bid goodbye "See you again " He said, I just nodded and smiled to him then went home.

...

I got home and got startled because taehyung is outside of my door "where did you go?" He asked "I met with someone." I said "with who?" He asked "with Kai" I said "Hmm" He said not looking at me "umm what do you want?" I asked "Why would you go with him when you can hang out with me instead?" He said

"Do I really need to explain?" I asked. He nodded "He bumped to me at the company a few weeks ago and said that he will treat me somewhere as an apology." I said "He just need to say sorry, why do you need to go to the mall to apologize?" He said with a jealous tone HAHA cute

"Well, what is it to you? Its not like you're my brother that need to protect his sister, right?" I said "yeah, I know I'm just worried to you." He said "alright, HAHAHA" I said laughing but the truth is when he said that I got butterflies.

...

A few days later

TAEHYUNG

I woke up today feeling refresh but when I checked my phone I got a text from the company that said I need to see a news about me!??

I checked my twitter and saw a viral photo of me with Sasha at the park. What the FU*K????
I called my manager and said the things I did with Sasha that day so the misunderstanding will not get worse. I explained why were there and stuff that I need to tell my manager.

I checked the photo again....

"News: Taehyung got spotted at the park with Sasha his partner at the movie they're currently filming. Why did they meet at that park? Are they dating? We dont know the real truth so were expecting a explanation...."

Likes: 2 million+   Tweet: 514K

Comments:

@imtheone: OMG Is this real? My ship is sailing

@taehyungcutie: I hope its not :'(

@taetaemyhusband: my baby....No oo oo

@alientae: This is not real, our baby said he's not having a girlfriend cuz he have us.

..............

I read the comments and got stressed. I think Jennie is mad OMG She said that day that I need to be careful with the paparazzi. But I got careless cuz I'm talking with Sasha about her......

...

A/N

Ohhh what's this, I guess our taehyungie is interested in our Jeundeukie HAHA..... The drama is starting and were 95% near in the END!!!!!!

~Hope you like it~
~Love Anime Bangpink~